AOC : Let Me Help You

Requested by : LynLostInFandoms

Grey's Anatomy universe

y/n POV : 

Beep Beep Beep

I groan opening my eyes looking at my pager to see I'm needed for a consult in the ER. I sit up from the bed put on my coat and exiting the on call room to see what's going on. I am orthopedic surgeon at Grey Sloan and recently I have been working so many hours that I have only been home for about two hours. I arrive at the ER and is met with a cheery Jo Wilson. 

"Hi Dr. l/n, I am your resident for today." She says sending me a flirty smile. 

"Hi Jo." I say and follow her to the patient who needs me. 

We go to the second bed to see a woman in her 20s with ice on her ankle. 

"This is Sana and she fell down some stairs while she was rehearsing for her concert." Jo says as I examine the ankle. 

"Does this hurt?" I ask moving the ankle and she winces nodding her head. "Okay lets get an x-ray to see what's going on." 

"Thank you." She says smiling gratefully. 

"Just doing my job." I say smiling friendly. 

"Is it also apart of your job to look this beautiful." She says sending me a wink. 

"Thank you Sana, Dr. Wilson will take you to get those x-rays soon." I say and go to the computer to send the information with Jo next to me. 

"Wow she's totally into you." She says.

"She can't be totally into me if we just met." I say entering the final stuff. 

"Well it's definitely possible." She says winking at me. 

I shake my head and walk to the next level to check on my patients.  I am at the nurse's station waiting for Jo to come back chatting with one of my favorite nurses. 

"So how's Ms. Congresswoman?" She asks. 

"Good, I miss her. I've been working more hours since Torres is on maturity leave." I say pouting. 

"But I have been keeping her great company." I hear Jo say and wrap her arms around me. 

I hear someone clear their throat and look behind me, past Jo, seeing my girlfriend, congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. 

"Hi baby." I say smiling at her. 

She smiles back walking closer then looks at Jo who still has her arms around me. 

"Hello Dr. Wilson." She says then looks at her arms around me. 

"Okay." I say and take Jo's arms off me standing up giving my girlfriend a kiss. 

"I'm going to do my rounds." Jo says and scurries away. 

"What are you doing here? Not that I don't love seeing you." I say and Alex smiles. 

"I'm taking you home for a much needed break." She says and my smile starts fading. 

"I wish I could but Torres is still out and Bailey would kill me if I left." I say and Alex just smiles. "Why are you smiling?" 

"Cause I called her to come get you out this hospital." I hear Bailey say. 

"But-" I start but is immediately cut off. 

"No buts, you need a break. There are other surgeons that can handle things for a month and Torres is back next week." She says. 

"Well-" She shakes her head. 

"You either leave with your girlfriend or I will kick your ass out of here." She says. 

"Right got it boss." I say and hold Alex's head dragging us to out the hospital to her car. 

"I missed you." She says once we get in her car.

"I missed you too baby." I say and lean over giving her a soft kiss. 

"I really missed you." She says as her hand squeezes my thigh. 

"Take me home and show me." I say and she pulls away starting the car. 

We arrive home in record time and get out the car rushing inside. We go to the bedroom and before I could do anything I am gently placed on the bed. 

"Let me take care of you baby." She says and takes my shirt off. "You need to relax and destress princess." She gives me soft kisses on my neck. "And to remind you who you belong to, don't think I forgot about Wilson's flirting." 

"Please, I had to deal with annoying interns all week." I say and tug on her shirt wanting to feel her skin against mine. 

She pulls away and pulls her shirt off. 

"Let me please you baby." She says and takes my pants off along with my panties. 

She gives me a kiss on the lips then kisses down my body as she reaches the place where I am most desperate. She hooks her arms around my thighs pulling me closer to her mouth. She dive right in having her tongue explore all around. 

"Oh fuck Alex." I moan out threading my fingers in her hair pushing her closer and she slaps the side of my thigh. "I mean daddy." 

Right after I say that I cum in her mouth. She sits up giving me a kiss on the lips. 

"God I almost forgot how sweet you taste." She says and reaches in her nightstand to grab her strap on. "Now to make you forget about all your worries and coworkers." 

She puts it on and take my bra off. 

"You look so fuckin hot right now." I say staring at her naked on top of me with her abs on full view as well. 

"You should look in the mirror babygirl." She says and slowly pushes the strap on in me inch my inch. 

I wrap my legs around her forcing her the strap on all the way in making me moan out loudly. She looks at me shocked and a  lil angry since she is the dominant one. I just smirk and flip us other so I'm on top. 

"Just because you're physically on top doesn't mean you are the top." She says and I just smirk at her which she doesn't like. 

She slaps my ass hard and slightly grips my neck. 

"Yes daddy." I say obeying her right away and she smirks letting my neck go resting her hands on my hips. 

I begin rocking my hips and place my arms on the headboard. 

"You're going too slow princess, let me help you." She says and lifts her hips up jamming the strap on in and out of me. 

"Oh my god." I moan out loving the pleasure she is giving me. 

She flips us back over and continues driving the strap on in and out of us showing no sign of slowing down. 

"Come on princess, let it all out." She says as she starts leaving love bites on my neck. 

I release hard and my legs begin to shake as my orgasm comes. Alex slows down a bit helping me ride it out. She then pulls out of me and take off the strap. She pulls my tired body closer to her giving me a soft kiss on the lips. 

"Go to sleep babygirl, you need it. I'll be right here when you wake up." She says and I nod as the last couple of weeks of working no stop finally hits me. 

I relax and close my eyes slipping into a dream world as Alex holds me in her arm protectively.