Pokimane : All Comes Back

Requested by : karleyb075

y/n POV :

I sigh looking at myself in the mirror seeing acne all over my face, my overweight body, and thick old glasses. I get bullied at my school by one specific person, Imane Anys. She bullies me mostly mentally with her rude words. 

"y/n! Let's go!" My mom says and I grab my bag running down the stairs getting into the car. 

I get dropped off in front of school and give my mom a kiss goodbye heading into the school. I put my stuff in my locker and on my way to my first class I am pinned against the lockers. I look up to see Imane pushing me against the lockers. 

"Hey ugly, I was have such a good morning but you decide to ruin it by living." She says. 

"oh-uh" I say not knowing how to respond. 

"So I better not see you ever again." She says and pushes me harder against the lockers making me hit my head hard. 

She drops me and I feel the back of my head and see blood. I call my mom and she picks me up right away. 

"You're going to a different school, we're moving completely." She says and takes me to the hospital. 

Time Skip 

It's been a couple years since high school and I honestly glowed up. My face got cleared, I got working out, and got contacts and better looking glasses. I am living in LA now currently grocery shopping when I bump into someone. I look up to see a face I never wanted to see again. Imane. 

"Oh I'm sorry." She says showing an apologetic smile. 

"It's fine." I say and push my cart wanting to get away but of course that would make my life too easy. 

"Wait uh let me help you." She says stopping in front of me. 

"Thanks but I think I can pay for my own groceries." I say and she blushes. 

"Sorry, you're just really pretty and I want to get a chance to know you." She says. 

I open my mouth to respond then I get an evil idea. 

"You know what? Sure. I'm free tonight for dinner." I say and her eyes brighten. 

"Perfect! Let's exchange numbers!" She says quickly pulling out her phone. "I'm Imane." She holds her hand out. 

"y/m/n (your middle name)" I say putting my number in her phone. 

"Perfect. I'll see you tonight. I'll text you the address." She says and jogs away happily. 

I finish shopping then head to my car going home. I decide on a short red dress. 

I curl my hair leaving putting half of it in a pony tail so it's half up half down

I curl my hair leaving putting half of it in a pony tail so it's half up half down. I get a text from Imane texting me the address of the restaurant. I grab my bag going to my car driving to the nice restaurant. I find parking about a block away from the restaurant and walk into the nice place meeting the hostess.