1. I'm Hope, Hope Marshall

Disclaimer: I apologize if there is any mistake in the grammar, English is not my first language. This story doesn't have much details and it's good for those who prefer to read easier books.

I hope you all like it! Please comment what you think. Have a good reading!
__________

"So, Hope, where are you staying?" - Sabine asked with a smile.

"Actually, I haven't found a place to stay, yet."

"I think you can stay with us, if it's okay with Marinette and Tom."

"Really? Thank you so much!" - Hope said with a smile giving Sabine a tight hug, she was really grateful for her kindness.

"You are welcome sweetheart! It will be a pleasure, you staying with us!" - Marinette and Tom nodded their heads at the same time, with a big smile on their faces.

"If you need some help at the bakery, I can always try to help!" - Hope answered with a smile. They smiled back to her, Hope was like a  ray of sunshine, where she went, she made the environment lighter and happier. 

Hope gave them her informations, like age and other important stuff, so they could put her in Marinette's school, Collège Françoise Dupont. They succeeded, Hope would attend school officially on Monday. Mari was starting to get more comfortable with her presence. After that, they went up stairs to her bedroom.

"I don't have any other clothes, I'm sorry for bothering you Marinette." - Hope apologized.

"Don't worry about that, you don't bother me at all, you seem quite the opposite!" - Marinette answered with a smile. "You can borrow some of my clothes and pajamas that I don't really use, maybe you would like them!" - Marinette suggested.

"You're right, I will, I don't have words to explain how grateful I am for everything you're doing for me, and you don't even know me!" - Everything Hope had said was really true, maybe Marinette was really special.

"You're welcome, the moment when you said you knew Master, I knew that i could trust you! Let's just skip the lameness and watch a movie!"

"I love your idea! Let's do it!! - Hope said with a smile, they decided to watch an iconic movie, Clueless, apparently, Marinette had never watched, Hope was shocked, she didn't mind seeing it for the 12th time. When the movie ended they decided to go to sleep, Tikki was watching everything, she was also starting to like Hope, but Tikki still thought that there was something off about her.

"Good night Marinette, good night Tikki."

"WHAT?" - Marinette asked in surprise. She thought that Hope knew about miraculous and Master Fu, but, she wouldn't know about the little details, kwamies.

"Did you thought that I knew about you being Ladybug, but I wouldn't know about your kwami? I have told you already, I know almost everything." - Marinette's face was still indescribable.

Tikki came out of her hiding spot and went to Hope, she watched her closely, suspicious about what Hope knew.

"You say you know almost everything, tell me about Hawk Moth's kwami, please." - Tikki asked.

"Nooroo, he is not in a really good state, I don't think Hawk ever feeds him, he is living in the same house as Dusuu, I'm afraid I can't tell you more."