5. Yeah, complicated story

Warning: This chapter will be the new episode of season 4 called "Truth" but rewritten by me. I hope you enjoy it! (the episode Lie doesn't exist in this fanfiction, the excuse for Adrien being a little absence it's because he was with Chloé most of the time, or fighting akumas as Chat.)

"I came as fast as I could. What happened Chloé? Are you okay? " - Adrien asked and noticed that Chloé's eyes were a little red, he quickly assumed she had been crying, why?

"Hope and I were looking for some magazines that my mom asked me to, and we found this letter." - Chloé said giving him the envelope. He was confused, what did the letter had to do with him? He picked it and noticed the date and the person was suppose to receive the letter, his father.

He started to read until he read the part that said Gabriel Agreste and Audrey Bourgeois had a thing. His father had cheated on his mother while she was pregnant with him. Tears started to form in his eyes while he ran through the remaining words of the disastrous letter.

"D-does that mean we're family?" - Adrien said sobbing and finishing the letter.

"I think so. Half siblings, it's still family." - Chloé stated and Adrien hugged her while crying and Chloé started to cry too. Hope was touched by the scene and didn't really know how to deal with that private moment between siblings, a thing she never had.

"So, do you guys need help to confront your parents?" - Hope questioned.

"I think we do."- Chloé said breaking the hug and Adrien just nodded his head.

...

"The dust of the sky, became now precious, will repair wings of the injured animal, mix molten gold and dust of meteorites and add the peacock feather."

That was the solution to fix the Peacock Miraculous.

Gabriel was in his lair, fixing the broken miraculous. He started to grind some rocks that became the dust of the sky and put it in a massive jar with molten gold and added the peacock feather, a little explosion surged after he added those ingredients presuming it worked, he had the solution on his very own hands. He picked some drops of it and layed on the miraculous.

"Miraculous, repair yourself!" - Gabriel exclaimed. The miraculous magically ascended and fixed it itself and it returned to Gabriel's hands in a heartbeat.

"It's perfect, as good as new. We can now use it safely." - he commented analysing with a smirk the miraculous on his hand. He put the brooch on him and a flying creature came out of it.

"Woah, I feel better that way, what happened?" - Duusu asked and noticed the presence of another kwami near him. "Huh, Nooroo!" - he exclaimed happy hugging the kwami next to him, the other reacted with an expression of surprise.

"Glad to see you! It was complete chaos in my head like some nightmares in which I got in bad, evil hands."

"I'm sorry old friend but, unfortunately the nightmare is far from over." - Nooroo affirmed sadly and Duusu looked at Gabriel once again.

"Nooroo, Duusu, fusion!" - Gabriel said transforming and fusing those two powerful miraculouses.

...