9. I wish I knew

Sunday, 19th of November of 2016

Ladybug and Chat Noir were fighting against the newest of Hawk Moth's victims, Terrorizer. She also had a Senti Monster which didn't make the situation any better than it was.

They ran while the villain was behind them, pursuing and trying to hit them with her baston. The heroes finally got into an alley where they could plan a way to defeat her.

"Have any brilliant ideas M'lady?" - Chat asked.

"Not yet. This villain seems a little bit stronger than the others one we fought before, don't look her in the eyes. When you do, she can see your worst fear and use it against you."

"Oh, she's like a Walmart version of Sandboy." - Chat said, Ladybug narrowed her eyebrows looking at him.

"Something like th-" - she interrupted herself when she heard a loud noise, the villain was behind them. She grabbed Chat's wrist and ran. They went to a random rooftop and looked at their surroundings.

She appeared behind them and they started to fight again, trying immensely to avoid her gaze.

"So, tell me Bugaboo, what happened while I was out?" - he said holding his baton trying to stop the very next move Terrorizer was going to make.

"Oh, just a little easy Akuma I defeated, nothing more." - Ladybug lied.

"Are you sure of that?" - Terrorizer asked.

"Yes I'm sure of that." - she responded back and huffed. "And what do you know?" - Ladybug said and looked at her eyes. When she realized the mistake she had just committed, she facepalmed herself and thought how stupid she was feeling in that moment. She tried to act confident and raised her head a little bit higher and faked a smirk.

"You know I'm not afraid of anything." - Ladybug hissed rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

The akumatized villain gave a humorous laugh and her gaze turned to the Bug hero.

The Supervillain turned her back on her and looked at Chat Noir and he raised his eyebrow.

"Oh, poor Alley cat, he has no idea." - she commented with a smirk analyzing his confusing expression.

"Of what?" - he looked at Ladybug. "Tell me." - he demanded curious. Ladybug looked away and hugged her stomach even tightly.

"The prophecy. Your love will be your downfall, didn't you hear?" - she bit her lip enjoying the shocked look in Chat's face.

"Ladybug, is this true?" - he stared at her. She felt the betrayal in his eyes saying she shouldn't have lied to him. She swallowed and only nodded her head.

"That's her biggest fear, she's afraid of loving you Dear kitty. She knows that you two will be the one to destroy Paris with your selfish little Teen love." - she paused. "It's gonna be all your fault Dots. " - the akumatized said staring at the heroes. Ladybug gritted her teeth, her gaze standing in the villain analyzing the situation she put herself into.

"It's all your fault, it's all your fault, it's all your fault." - those words echoed repeatedly trough Ladybug's head, she was feeling numb and guilty, she just wanted to love and be loved, and saving Paris would cause to sacrifice the only thing that could save her from herself.