The Cop, The Nurse, And The Rain

"C! Hi!" Maddy smiled at Carlos as he walked into the station

"C! Hi!" Maddy smiled at Carlos as he walked into the station. It was almost Saint Patrick's Day, and Maddy knew the police stations would all be busy as hell, so it was good to see Carlos.

"I'll go get TK!" Maddy smiled before she started to walk away.

"Actually Mads!" He called to her, causing her to turn around. "I thought you and I could go out tonight?" He asked with a smile.

"Really?!" She smiled. "For sure! Like now?"

"If you're available?" Carlos smiled gently.

"Yes! I'll go get my coat!" Maddy smiled as she walked up toward the dorms to get her bag and jacket. She saw TK sitting on his bed, and went to talk to him about the news, "Teek!"

"Hi Maddy!"

"Carlos is here.. and... he asked if I wanted to spend time with him tonight!?"

"I know," TK winked. "That's great! I'm glad he finally asked you, and that you're down!"

"Of course!" Maddy said. "He and I haven't had much bonding time!" TK stood up and kissed her on the check. She smiled back, "you sure you're okay with it?"

He turned to her, and cupped her head in his muscular hands. "Of course I am!" TK kissed her forehead, "Go! Text me later. Are you coming back here— or no, you have to feed Tex?"

Maddy smiled as she kissed one of TK's palms, "I always have to feed Tex babe. But I do need to spend time with her, so I'll go home after Carlos and I are done! But I'll be back soon!"
———————————————————————
"Okay, C! I'm ready!" Maddy smiled as she approached the bottom of the stairs. She was wearing a black and white flannel shirt, grey chucks, and dark wash jeans that were rolled up once, exposing the cat tattoo on her left ankle.

"Cool!" Carols replied. "You look great!"

"Well thanks!" Maddy smiled in return. "You do too! I love y'all in white! Where are you taking me anyway?!"

"You'll see," he winked. He reached out his hand and Maddy interlocked her fingers with his and followed him to his car.
———————————————————————
"Rain?!" Maddy smiled. Rain is an amazing gay club in Austin— Maddy had been wanting to go since she got to the area, but COVID. Rain had just opened again, but at super limited capacity.

"Yep, just for you!" Carlos smiled. "TK told me you've been dying to go.. he wanted to come with us, BUT.. I wanted to bond with you one on one."

"But are they gonna have room for us?! I know you have to call ahead and all that shit!" Maddy  asked suspiciously.

Carlos got out of the car and walked to her side, "I did."

"What?!" She smiled. "Hell yeah! Ohh.. Like my mask?" She said as she grabbed Carlos's outstretched hand.