0.6

I opened my eyes, I felt like shit, again. I need to stop drinking so much.

I started to roll over, there's an arm on my waist? I lifted the covers, not only was I naked there was a mans arm over my torso.

"Fuck," I mumbled. Do I even want to know who I slept with? No.

I slowly slipped out of the bed, collecting my clothing from the floor and putting them all back on. I started opening the door.

"Hey, you don't need to rush out"

Fuck. That 100% was Drew's voice.

I slowly turned around on my heels.

"Just was trying to get out before my brother woke up," I explained, running my hand through my hair.

"This shouldn't of happened," I said motioning between us.

"I don't know, I'd be okay with it happening again," he shrugged now sitting up.

I'll admit it, he was attractive. And his raspy morning voice was nice. Maybe some action while I was here would be good.

"Maybe on the low," I smirked, my hand on the door handle, "But no one can know," I opened the door, "Not a soul, Starkey," I looked back at him one last time.

I slipped out of the door and out of his apartment. I said a little prayer that my brother was still asleep before unlocking the apartment door.

I got lucky, he wasn't in the living room so I grabbed a change of clothes and went to shower.

br00klyn.n0rth posted

liked by madelyncline and 6,628 others

br00klyn.n0rth missing the stage and you guys <3

comments:

madisonbeer i miss watching you!!

fan1 i wanna see you again, i saw you in phx

madelyncline i want to see you perform!!
br00klyn.n0rth hopefully soon!

"Good morning," Austin said, basically dragging himself from his room.

"Good morning," I smiled looking up at him from my phone. I picked up the coffee I had made after my shower and took a sip.

"Have a goodnight?" I asked as he looked for something to eat.

"A little too much fun," he joked.