0.7

I leaned against the rail watching the life below us, people coming home from bars, couples racing to get to the bedroom, and the ocean not too far way, the sound of the waves mixing with the sound of voices and muffled music coming form the apartment behind me.

"Want a friend?"

I looked over my shoulder.

"What is your obsession with me? Do I need to get a restraining order?" I said jokingly, turning and putting my hand on my hip, still leaning against the railing.

"Just thought you'd want a friend," Drew shrugged.

"You really stick to your story huh?" I teased. He laughed coming to stand next to me.

"How's it going in there?" I asked leaning forward on the railing again, "They decide that I'm not that cool yet?"

"No they're still going, I think Austin is now showing videos from his personal collection," he explained, both of us turning to look in the window, even though it was tough to see through the blinds.

You could see the silhouettes of three guys, probably Rudy, Chase and my brother, on the couch, two girls on the floor swaying together, the Maddie's, and two boys standing in the back talking, my guess was Dieon and JD.

"Don't get too close to him, you'll have a new costar soon, I'm gonna kill him," I said half joking. Austin lived to embarrass me.

"I think it's cute, I do it my sisters," he smiled.

"I feel bad for them" I joked.

"Don't they do worse to me"

We both laughed then stood there in silence for a minutes, both of us focused on the city below us.

"Are we going to talk about last night?" He asked breaking the silence, looking over at me.

"Unless it's about doing it again, no. No one can find out," I said still looking out at the water.

"Why not?" he asked standing to face me.

"Because I don't do relationships, and I'm not here for that," I sighed finally turning to face him.

"This," I gestured between us with my hand, "Is friends with benefits or just friends, you choose"

"I'd choose wisely," I said after he didn't answer for a minute.

"Just friends," he said with confidence.

"Damn, I would of choose option one," I shrugged walking past him and going back inside.

"Dude! Your shit is so good!" Chase shouted over the music, sitting up and looking at me from the couch, the music playing wasn't mine anymore I only had a handful of songs out.

"Thanks," I smiled, walking to the kitchen to get another drink.

"When can we see you perform?" Madelyn asked sitting up on her knees towards me.

"Uhm I'm not sure," I shrugged popping the tab on my drink and taking a sip.

"You should try and book something while you're here!" Madison suggested.