4.2

br00klyn.n0rth posted

tagged: madelyncline

liked by madisonbeer and 10,282 others

br00klyn.n0rth can you tell cline and i were exited to see each other?

comments:

fan29 my favorite duo

hichasestokes everyone should know y'all almost fell into the water after this
drewstarkey they should also know how they literally jumped each other

madelyncline SHES HOMEEEEE
br00klyn.n0rth let's elope?
madelyncline we can leave the boys behind, let's go

After being home a couple days and getting over the major jet lag I had, Drew and I went on a little double dinner date with Chase and Madelyn.

I told stories from tour, like how I got to explore six flags with all of 5 Seconds of Summer, who were one of my favorite bands, I still couldn't believe I had the Calum Hood's phone number in my phone.

Drew and I shared stories about wondering around different cities and lounging back stage. Drew even gushed about watching me front front row and the wings of the stage.

I really couldn't ask for a better man.

The four of us were now leaving the restaurant.

"Holy shit," I gasped when we opened the front door of the restaurant, there were hundreds of people outside and paparazzi.

"When the hell did all this happen?" I asked Drew, who held my hand tightly.

I had known the show was blowing up
but I had been away since it launched and didn't realize how crazy big it had actually gotten.

Drew didn't hear me, he just held my hand tighter as we made our way to the car maneuvering through people, following Chase and Madelyn.

The bright lights from the cameras made me shield my eyes, the paparazzi called out all of our names.

I hid behind Drew as he stopped to take pictures with some fans, just as Madelyn and Chase did.

I slipped my hand from his sneaking behind him and to the car, most of these were their fans.

"Brooklyn!" a voice called from behind the car, I stoped half way in the car and looked out.