1.5

br00klyn.n0rth posted

liked by madelyncline and 7,329 others

br00klyn.n0rth glam time

comments:

fan19 so pretty

madelyncline 👀👀👀
br00klyn.n0rth 🤫🤫🤫

drewstarkey lookin good

It had been about a week of Drew and I secretly being together, I still didn't want to label it. No one knew or suspected a thing, well besides the few that knew.

Today we were filming the music video for my upcoming single BITCH, which the whole cast agreed to be in.

"I seriously can't thank you guys enough," I blushed standing in a circle with the cast before the last shot of the day. We had been filming for two days.

They had all taken their free weekend to help me film this music video and I truly couldn't be more grateful.

"It's our pleasure," Austin smiled, squeezing my hand he was holding, "Proud of you," he kissed the top of my head.

"Okay! Let's do this thing!" Madelyn smiled putting her hand in the center. We all followed putting our hands on top of hers.

"On three, bitch!" Chase laughed.

"One...two...three...bitch!" we all yelled throwing our hands in the air.

Chase, Rudy and Madelyn were all filming a scene. I stood next to the director watching the screen when I felt a hand on my back. I stiffened up, looking beside me.

"What are you doing?" I said between my teeth, trying to stay quiet.

"Watching," Drew smiled as his thumb drew circles on top of my dress. I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the screen.

br00klyn.n0rth posted

n0rth posted