1.0

"I'm heading out!" Austin yelled from the living room the next day. I was currently in the bathroom getting ready for the day, I wanted to go wonder the city.

"Break a leg!" I yelled back.

"I'll text you about tonight!" He yelled before the front door shut.

It was their first full day of filming and I had agreed to celebrate with them tonight after Deion and I got dinner. Which I was kind of excited for because Deion was cute but something about going felt wrong.

After getting ready for the day, which was just me throwing my hair up into a ponytail the  throwing on a graphic t-shirt and jeans, with light makeup.

I wondered downtown Charleston, stoping at local boutiques to shop and of course getting coffee. The city was adorable, the vibe of the city was so much more calm then LA and even though I missed Madison, Isabelle and my cute little apartment, but I was loving it here.

I might have to get my own place and stay a little longer because I could only sleep on a futon for so damn long.

I made it back to the apartment and got ready for dinner and the club, I didn't want to change in between.

A knock came from the door, "I got it!" I called to my brother who was in his room.

I grabbed my purse before opening the door, "Hey," I smiled at Deion.

"Hey," he smiled back as I shut the door and we headed out of the apartment building and to a restaurant near by.

We sat and talked, ate some good ass seafood. But there wasn't anything special. I just felt like I was out with one of my brothers friends, which I was.

We just have very surface level conversations, and it was honestly boring. He was too nice. Drew at least teased me and knew how to bounce shit off me. Deion was a sweet guy but just not for me.

br00klyn.n0rth posted

liked by madelyncline and 7,028 others

br00klyn.n0rth austin said club so i said when

comments:

madelyncline HOT

madisonbaileybabe @austinnorth55 can i date your sister?
br00klyn.n0rth idc what he says it's a fat yes from me

fan10 she's stunning

Deion and I got back to the apartment building and went to Madelyn's apartment where we were all meeting.