Changing

" sometimes you win  & sometimes you learn"
( up above)

( next morning )

" ok ok..so you left in the middle of the night- and went to see Finn..and didn't wake me up to tell me!" Sadie says. You put the milk in the fridge. " yes...exactly" you laugh. You take a bit of your cereal. Sadie is across the counter from you. 

"Well wow" she stirs around her cereal. " wow what" you look at her confused . " you guys are even more cute together than I thought" she smirks. " Sadie shut up" you throw a strawberry at her.

—————————————

You guys are now walking to school. It's Friday.  " so when is ur parents coming home again" you ask. " Monday, I'm gonna miss living with you" she looks over
"Ya same, but where still gonna hang out like everyday".

" wait, aren't you supposed to hang out with Sofia and her friends today" she rolls her eyes. " yeah" you sigh. " I don't know why you hang out with them..I mean ya your really popular now but..she is such a bitch". " oh my god ya..you don't even have to tell me" you both laugh.

—————

Your now in history.  You tap your pencil looking at the clock waiting for lunch . 5..4...3...2...1-  the bell rings. You get your book and walk to your locker. You hear footsteps coming behind you faster and faster. Sadie jumps on your back.

" Sadie omg" you laugh

" what can I not jump on my bestie" she laughs

————-

You get in line for lunch. Your grab your stuff and go out to the room and see Sofia waving at you to go sit with them. You always sit with
Sadie
Finn
Millie
Gates
And Caleb

But you didn't want her to be mad so you sit.

" hey y/n" she says perky
"Hey" you sit down

"Soo what are you doing this weekend" she asks
"I'm not sure yet-"

" you should go to the mall with us then" she suggests
" oh um ok..." you say but you really don't
You usually go to the mall with all your other friends..
" I mean we're all in cheer and we're popular so we have to hang out" she and her other friends to a snobby laugh.

"Ya..." you look over to your old table..
" we do" you finish ...