S1, E1

Hoi! Before we start I would like to start off with that if you're a manga reader, please refrain from putting spoilers of any kind for any anime watchers that are reading this, since this book follows the anime plot. Second, if I do make mistakes, please tell me so I can correct them. Third, please don't spam or else you will be muted. Finally, do not! And I mean, DO NOT tell me to update, I update on my own time and if you do tell me to, you're instantly gone. 

I hope you enjoy and have fun on this adventure.

Thank you :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying? If you keep going...I-I-I'll never forgive you!" A small green haired child yelled out, protecting another kid, who was on the ground crying. 

The kid named 'Kaachan' let out a small chuckle, "Even though you're quirkless..." He said raising his hand up and slamming his fist against his palm as an explosion happened, "...you're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" He said looking up with a closed eyes grin, making the green haired kid's breath hitch.

Then the blond kid's friends head towards them, before they were hit by someone.

"Eh?! Get out of here!" 'Kaachan' said, looking at the girl that had white hair and some dark shades on.

The girl then made a thinking pose, "Let me think about it...No. Now, leave them alone before I use my quirk or bring baka-nii here." She said smiling.

"Tch. You aren't the boss of me!" He said running towards the girl and before using his quirk on her face. He then pulled back and smirked, while 'Deku' couldn't help but scream for the girl.

Once the smoke cleared up, it revealed the girl was unscathed. "You have a cool quirk, but unfortunately, it won't work on me." She walked up towards the bullies and poked their foreheads, making them unconscious, then looked at the other two kids, "I hope you're okay!"

The green haired kid looked up at her and nodded, "Th-Thank you..." He trailed off not knowing her name.

"Ah, I'm Gojo (Y/n)! Nice to meet you!"

His eyes widen along with the other kid's before speaking in unison, "You're related to Gojo Satoru?! The number 3 pro-hero?!"

(Y/n) was quiet for a second before laughing, "Yep! Baka-nii can be quite the handful. Anyway, hope you're both okay. I have to go though, so I'll see you soon, hopefully." She said, walking away while raising her hand in a wave.

The kid then realized something, "....M-My name's Midoriya Izuku!"

"See you soon, Izuku-chan!" Then left.

All men are not created equal. This was the reality I learned about society at the young age of four. And that was my...first and last setback.

A now older Midoriya was seen running to get to a certain location. Once there, he stopped and grinned upwards.

"That's a huge villain!"

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. Before we knew it, the supernatural became normal, and dreams became reality.