S2, E8

I'm so sorry about the late upload! I was sick to the point that my stomach said "yo. I don't want this food anymore!" But now I'm back to being healthy. So, no need to worry anymore (◕ᴗ◕✿)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Everybody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!" Present Mic said, as the corners of the stage lit up in flames, and the two next opponents walked up, "The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Shiozaki Ibara!"

A girl with green, thorn-covered vines for hair, one set wrapped around her forehead a couple of times in the shape of a cross. Her hair was just above her waist. Her eyes are squinted and dark green with long lower eyelashes. She had on the U.A. gym uniform.

"Versus...Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Kaminari Denki!"

Kaminari walked up the steps with a smile on his face.

"Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too—" The blond hero said, before being interrupted.

"Um...Please excuse the interruption. What do you mean by "assassin"? I have only come to find victory, not to take my opponent's life." Ibara said, as she suddenly had a spotlight on her.

"I-I'm sorry!"

"In the first place, I wished to enter U.A. high school not for the wicked reasons, but for the salvation of others..."

"I said, I'm sorry! My bad, okay?!"

-----

(Y/n), who was now sitting in Momo's lap, looked around, "Is it just me, or do I see a spot light on her? Is she a goddess?!"

"Calm down, (Y/n)-chan." Momo said.

"Anything for you, beauty-chan." The sorcerer said, making the girl blush.

-----

Ibara smiled as the spotlight faded, "I thank you for your understanding." She said, bowing.

"Class B has people like this in it, too, huh?" Kaminari murmured to himself, 'She's got big eyes and a pretty face, but it looks like she's really strong. I've gotta discharge all of my electricity here, huh? Actually, she's pretty, but she's also kinda cute...I've gotta ask her out sometime, huh? Wait, no! I can't cheat on (Y/n)-chan! Agh!' He thought having a crisis in his head.

"A-Anyway, start!" Present Mic said, after he recovered from his embarrassment.

"When this is over, wanna grab a bite to eat? I'll comfort you if you'll have me. 'Cause this match'll probably be over in a second!" Kaminari said, before electricity surrounded him, "Indiscriminate Shock...1.3 Million Volts!" He exclaimed sending the electricity towards her.

Ibara turned her back to him and made a barrier with her vine-like hair.

-----

(Y/n) laughed as she witness the fight.

"Now, if pokemon taught me anything. Electric don't go well with grass types. So, in conclusion, Denki is fucked." She laughed.

"(Y/n)-chan. Language." Momo said.

"Japanese, beauty-chan."

The black haired girl could only blush and sigh.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!" Present Mic's voice boomed, making the two look and see Kaminari wrapped in Ibara's vines, as she was unscathed.