S2, E1

We at season 2 now! Which means the festival! Whoo!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all began in China, in Qingqing City. There was news that a baby that gave off light was born. Ever since then, superpowers were discovered in various places, and time passed without the cause being identified. The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now had some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into the limelight. That profession is...

"It's fine now. Why? Because I am here."

"He's so cool! Once I get my quirk, I wanna be like him, too!" A child Midoriya said.

"But..."

Inko walked up to him and hugged him, "I'm sorry, Izuku! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" She said as she cried.

I was born without a quirk. I was quirkless. Even if I wanted to be like him, I couldn't. That's right, I had to give up on my dream. But my arm kept reaching out desperately for that dream, and thanks to the people who guided me and keep supporting me, I am here now. My dream is becoming a reality. Even the setbacks in the process are real. I'll say it again. This is the story of how I became the greatest hero.

I think you mean, how we became the greatest heroes, Izuku-chan!

Of course, (Y/n)-chan!

-3rd POV-

"This is a follow-up report on yesterday's incident at the U.A. rescue training facility where hero course students were attacked by villains. According to police investigation, the criminals call themselves "The League of Villains" and have been plotting to kill All Might, who has been a teacher at U.A. since spring of this year, and take Gojo (Y/n), who is a part of the hero course class. Police have arrested 72 villains, but they still do not know the whereabouts of the ringleader." A reporter said.

-----

At Jujutsu Tech, a certain older brother was furious with the villains. Along with the second and first-years there, who were watching the news together.

"I heard from Gojo-sensei that (Y/n)-chan got hurt during the attack," Nobara said.

"Yeah." Fushiguro agreed, "But he did say that she would be fine."

"Salmon." Inumaki said.

"We sent her gifts, so I hope she likes them." Panda stated.

"She's a stubborn one to die." Maki said with a smirk, "Why do you think she's the number one best female sorcerer out there."

From a different area, Gojo had a small scowl as he watched the news, "Someone taking my sister...If they do succeed...They better be ready for hell." He said to himself as he turned off the tv and walked out the room as Yuji looked at him then at the tv.

"(Y/n)-chan..."

-----

"Greetings. It feels like summer is just around the corner. As for you, sir, I hope that this letter finds you well. Since spring, I have been a teacher at U.A. High School and taken on the task of guiding the next generation. I thought to find someone worthy to inherit my power among the most promising students aiming to become heroes. However, before I took up my post at U.A., I met a young man. Even though this young man had no quirk, he rushed toward the scene in a situation where pro heroes, including myself, hesitated, using what power he had to try to find a way out the situation. He may not have had a plan in mind at the time. Even so, he ran.