S2, E13

My Yuji cosplay that I got yesterday! I'm going to wear it for Halloween and for the next anime convention I'm going to next year (≧▽≦) And yes, I'm going to dye it pink like him. I will be female version of Yuji ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Oi! Birdy-chan! I'm bored!" (Y/n) said,

Hawks looked at the girl with a deadpan, "You really need to stop with the names. Now, come on, let's go, those villains ain't going to stop themselves." He said, walking out the door.

"But I like your nicknames!" She said, following after him, but he only ignored her, "Kei-chan! I'm sorry! Don't ignore me!"

The male looked back at the girl and hugged her, "That's more like it! Now, let's go, my dove." He said, letting her go, but held her hand as they walked.

"Kei-chan, let's go to the mochi shop later! I want sweets."

"Of course we can go."

The white haired girl grinned, "Yes!" She said, before frowning slightly, sensing a curse, "Let's go, Kei-chan!" Then she disappeared.

"(Y/n)-chan!" Hawks exclaimed, flying up and trying to spot the familiar girl. He spotted her and landed, near her, "How dare you leave me all by myself." He said, holding back the curse with some of his feathers he sent.

"Where's the fun in that?" She said, as she exorcised the curse, then looked at the male, "Now, let's go, Kei-chan. I'm hungry." She said, grabbing his hand and leading him towards a food stand.

"Ah, you're so beautiful! It's unfair."

"Don't worry, you're handsome, Kei-chan." She said, which made the male blush.

Hawks looked at the girl and smiled, 'Ha! Beat that Mirko, my dove called me handsome! I'm winning this competition.' He thought.

"Are you two still competing for my love?"

"What? Psh...no..."

"Liar."

"(Y/n)-chan!"

-----

"I watched the U.A. sports festival on TV. The way you used that power was unthinkable! He's called the symbol of peace and the number one hero, but that justice-obsessed All Might is worse than a novice when it comes to teaching."

"Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

'He's using the same phrase. The way they play dumb is the same, too. This person must be All Might's teacher, after all!' Midoriya thought, as he watched the older male cling to the wall above.

"I can't stand watching how you're using your power, so I'll teach you. Now, put on your costume!"

"I look forward to working with you!"

Soon, he went to his case and noticed a note.

"Dear Mr. Midoriya Izuku, when making repairs to you costume, our company decided to make some changes to the materials and design. Thank you for understanding. I mean, it'll definitely be a lot cooler like this!" The note read.

'They changed the materials and design without asking...I wonder if everyone in the support business is like Hatsume...Either way, it's my first battle with version β of my mom's suit!' The green haired male thought, as he put on his new costume, "My preparations are complete."