S2, E20

Right now, I'm only uploading Bnha because I'm almost done with season 2. And...I would've been uploading but I got sidetracked by playing Twisted Wonderland...And I did say many times I only upload whenever I can.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

-3rd POV-

"Live till after noon!"

"Live TV till after noon! Today's topic is: "Is sexiness necessary for hero work?" And so, we have these two in the studio today—A rookie hero who debuted just this year, Mt. Lady, and—Midnight, who is currently teaching at U.A. High School! Thank you both for coming today. Please, have a seat." The host said, as everyone in the studio were blushing.

He turned to the heroes, "Now, Midnight, when you first debuted, your costume was so extreme that it created a stir, eventually leading to the "Regulations for Exposed Skin in Costumes" bill being submitted to the National Diet. You're known as a veteran hero who changed the country."

"It's still pretty bad right now, though." Mt. Lady said.

"Now I'm going for the "ultra-thin" style." Midnight said, picking at the fabric, "Many say that because of the nature of their quirks, clothes obstruct their abilities. It's not a matter of whether or not sexiness is necessary, but rather that the result of necessity became seen as sexy."

"It's just what you like, right?"

The dark haired woman turned to the other, "What's with you?"

"Of course not! It's just, how do I put it—I think you're amazing!" She then looked to the side and mumbled, "For your age."

"Are you trying to show that your only redeeming feature is your youth? Even though you're not that young?"

"I'm saying that if the older generation tries too hard, then it's hopeless for us younger folks!"

"You little...!"

"Hey, watch your hands!"

"You, too! Oh, jeez!"

-----

From their house, the infamous grape was watching with tears in his eyes.

"Stop pulling! It'll rip!"

"It's ripped!"

He let out a scream, "What an incredible episode!"

-----

"Why do I feel like I have to punch or kick someone into a wall..." (Y/n) mumbled to herself, as she bought more Kikufuku. She shrugged and walked away.

"Okay, that's it for class. There's only one week left until the final exam. You all are studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure to train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all." Aizawa said, collecting papers and walking out the class.

"I haven't studied at all!" Both, Kaminari and Mina, said. But one said it happily while the other was in panic.

"Midterm: 20th/21" -Mina

"Midterm: 21st/21" -Kaminari

"With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!" The blond male said, distressed.

"It's true that we had one event after another, but..." Tokoyami said.

"Midterm: 15th/21"