S2, E24

The final episode of Season 2! Yay! I'll take a week off this book so I can update on my other ones, then I'll come back and continue it to Season 3. The movies will come much later, or I'll put it in a separate book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"Kurogiri, get rid of these guys." Shigaraki said, pointing at the two in front of him, "Everything I hate came together in one set. A brat, and a rude guy."

"Now, now. They came all this way to visit, so let's at least hear them out, Shigaraki Tomura." Kurogiri said, before turning to Giran, who was by the door smoking, "Besides, that big shot broker brought them. They're bound to be valuable assets."

The male turned to them, "I don't care what you do with them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri. At least let me introduce them. First, this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss."

"I'm Toga! Toga Himiko!" The girl introduced herself, "It's hard to live! I want the world to become an easier place to live! I want to become Mr. Stainy! I want to kill Mr. Stainy! So let me join the League of Villains, Tomura!"

"I don't get her. Is she crazy?" The blue haired male said.

"She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use." Giran said, then turned to the other, "Next, this guy over here. He hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to the hero killer's ideology."

"I'm uneasy about this. Does this organization really have a just cause? Don't tell me you're going to let this crazy woman in?" The scarred male said, looking at the girl, who grinned.

"Hey, you. You can't even do what that crazy high school girl was able to do. Give me your name first. You're an adult, right?" Shigaraki said.

"I currently go by Dabi."

"That's not what I want to know. What's your real name?"

"I'll tell you when it's time. Anyway, I will carry out the will of the hero killer."

"You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez, everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain..." The blue haired male stood up, "I don't like it."

"You mustn't, Shigaraki...!" Kurogiri said.

"I don't feel good. You're all no good!" He said, raising his hands, as Toga got a knife and Dabi's hand sparked with smoke.

The mist male used his quirk and made their hands come out in different directions, "Please calm down, Shigaraki Tomura. If what you wish is to come to pass, then we must increase the organization's numbers. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance. We should not be rejecting them, we should be receiving them." His his then went next to the blue haired male's ear, "You must use it, all of it...And all the ideology he left behind..." He whispered.

The said male, took back his hands and walked forward, "Shut up."

"Where are you going?" Giran said.

"Shut up!" He said, and slammed the door.

"I don't want to complain about a client, but...he's young. Too young."

"I thought he was going to kill us." The blonde girl said.

"He makes me sick..." Dabi muttered.

"Would it be all right to give you an answer at a later date? I believe he knows what he should do. It's because he knows that he left without saying anything. All Might...Hero Killer...He's been humbled twice already. I'm sure he will reach an answer...that both you and he himself will be satisfied with."