S3, E9

Not at everyone going after Dabi/Touya for Gojo-chan's depression
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"You spoke about the students' safety, Eraser Head. During the incident, it appears you urged them to fight. What was your intention behind this?" A male holding the mic said.

Aizawa leaned forward, "I concluded that because we were unable to fully grasp the situation, it had to be done in order to avoid the worst possible outcome."

"What do you mean by "worst possible outcome"? You didn't call 26 victims and two abducted the worst possible outcome?"

"The "worst outcome" I assumed in that situation was that the students would be at their wits' end and be killed."

"The gas attack accounts for most of the victims." Nezu cut in, "We have determined that it was a sleeping gas from one of the enemies' quirks. Thanks to the quick response of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu, there were no serious injures from that attack. In addition, we are providing mental care to the students, but at the moment, we do not see any signs of serious psychological trauma."

"Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this tragedy?" The male asking the questions said. 

"We believe that the worst outcome is one that would have infringed on the future."

"Can you say the same thing for the kidnapped Bakugo and Gojo? He enrolled at U.A. with excellent marks, and she won the sports festival. In addition, during the incident with the sludge curse in middle school, he resisted the powerful curse alone, so he has a history of showing how tough and heroic he can be. On the other hand, the violence he showed in the finals and his attitude at the award ceremony show that he is—" He was cut off by the black haired teacher.

"I would refrain from talking badly about Bakugo. If (Y/n) is watching this, who knows how she will react. She doesn't care about her image, either be heroic or not. She will not hesitate to talk badly if anyone speaks badly about her friends, especially since they are childhood friends."

His words made everyone's eyes widen, before the other male continued, "As for Gojo. She's a very strong powerful person. She has shown barely anything at the festival since she knew it would hurt the opponents. It shows how powerful she is. But there have been a few times where it looked like she gone off. Gojo is known to be the strongest female, second be—"

"Also refrain for calling her "Second best". If she was here, who knows what she would've done. She doesn't like being compared to her older brother." Nezu smiled.

"What if the villains kidnapped them because they had an eye on that? Kidnapping them with deceitful words, and dyeing them with the path of evil? What evidence do you have for saying that they have a future?"

'I know it's his job, but he's being so aggressive! He's trying to stress us out and catch us saying something inappropriate.' Vlad thought, his eyes looking to the side, seeing Aizawa stand up, 'Don't fall for it...He's probably doing this knowing that you hate the media, Eraser!' He noted the teacher's angry expression as the journalist raised a brow, 'No, don't let him trick you!'

The black haired male only bowed, "As an educator, I take full responsibility for Bakugo Katsuki's and Gojo (Y/n)'s violent behavior. However, his actions at the sports festival originate in what he considers "ideal strength." He is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit of becoming the "top hero." (Y/n) on the other hand, she is trying to make an image for herself, not be in the shadow of her older brother, Satoru. She may be the strongest than anyone, but she also has her weaknesses like everyone else. If the villains saw that and thought they had an opening, then I believe they are being short-sighted."