S1, E5

My sleep said brrrrr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"The cumulative results for the practical exam are out!" A male voice said.

"I can't believe he got first place with no rescue points." A female voice said, looking at the board.

"The faux villain acquire their targets and draw near them. In the second half, as others were slowing down, he used his flashy quirk to keep bringing them close and then counterattacking. It's the result of his toughness." A different male said.

"In contrast, there's the 7th place student with zero villain points."

"There have been other examinees who took on the large villains in the past, but it's been a while since I last saw someone blow it away."

"But to suffer a serious injury from his own attack...It's like he's a young child whose quirk just manifested."

As they spoke, a male that was a slender and tall pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes. He looked homeless, but it was due to his fatigue. His facial hair remained unkempt, and his eyes almost always looked tired and flat.

He sports a ragged black outfit that consists of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots. He also wears a utility belt and a wrap scarf around his neck.

That night after I opened my acceptance letter, that person contacted me.

"All Might!" Midoriya yelled out with tears streaming down his face, making the blond skinny male spit out blood.

"Who's that?!"

"All Might?" A male questioned behind him.

"No way! Where?" The female next to him said.

All Might lean towards the teen, "Repeat after me. "I had the wrong person.""

The green haired male raised his arms and waved them around, "Oh, I had the wrong person!"

"—Aw, what?"

"—I was hoping to see him..."

They said, making the other two sigh in relief.

The blond male raised his hand, "Congrats on getting accepted."

"Th-Th-Thank you very much!" Midoriya said, giving him a high-five.

"Just so you know, I didn't tell the school about my connection to you. You're the type that would think that's cheating, right? I wasn't one of the judges."

"Th-Thank you for your concern!" He said, bowing before looking at him, smiling, "But I was surprised to find out that you were a teacher at U.A. So that's why you came here, huh? I mean, your agency is in Roppongi in Minato, Tokyo at—" He was then cut off.

"Stop that!" The hero said, before turning to look at the water, "I couldn't tell anyone before the school announced it. I just happened to be offered a job from U.A. when I was searching for a successor."

"I have been looking for a successor."

'I see. He was originally planning on choosing one of the students. One of the students gifted with an amazing quirk.' Midoriya thought before speaking out, "My body broke with one kick and one punch of One For All. I can't control it at all."