S3, E3

Missed me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

Class 1-B were outside early in the morning, yawning and some falling asleep on the spot.

"Develop our quirks?" Kendo questioned, as she caught Komori, who was falling.

"Class A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly." Their sensei, Vlad said, before walking, "Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester, it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It won't be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!"

Fukidashi looked at Tetsutetsu, who was crying, "You're crying too much..." Their head said.

'Sir...! Sorry that we are such disappointing students!' Tetsutetsu thought.

"Even if you say that we're going to develop our quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?" Tokage said.

"Can you be more specific?" Kamakiri said.

"When muscles fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away. In other words, there's just one thing to do!" Vlad led them to a clearing, "Break through your limits!" He exclaimed, as his students were shocked at what they saw in front of them.

"Bakugo Katsuki. Plunging both hands into boiling water to expand his sweat glands and creating explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks!"

"Damn it!" Bakugo yelled out.

"Todoroki Shoto. Alternating between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater uniform. This training is to get his body used to freezing and have him try controlling the temperature of his flames! He might even be able to use both quirks at once eventually!"

Todoroki slammed his hand against the barrel, ice surrounding him.

"Sero Hanta. By having him producing tape continuously, his training will increase his capacity and improve tape strength and shooting speed."

Sero was on top of a hill, yelling, as tape coming out both his elbows.

"Kirishima Eijiro and Ojiro Mashirao."

"Come at me!" Kirishima exclaimed, activating his quirk.

"By having Ojiro use his Tail to hit Kirishima with his Hardening activated, they can increase the strength of each other's quirks."

Ojiro attacked as Kirishima blocked, being pushed back.

"Kaminari Denki. By running his electric current through a large capacity battery, he's training his body to be able to handle large amounts of electricity."

Anyone could tell that Kaminari was in his dumb mode from the expression he was making.

"Koda Koji. In order to increase the reach of his Anivoice, he's doing vocal exercises to build up his vocal cords. It's also good for helping him become less shy."

Koda was screaming out loud, a blush over his face since he was embarrassed for yelling out loud like that.

"Aoyama Yuga. Training to get his body used to Navel Laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range of his laser."