S3, E6

-3rd POV-

As Shoji and Midoriya hid behind a tree, they watched Tokoyami, who was taken over by Dark Shadow.

"Wh-What's going on, Shoji?!" The injured male said.

"Quiet. After Mandalay's Telepath about the villain attack telling us not to engage, we went on alert immediately. Right after that, we were attacked by a villain."

-Small Flashback-

Familiar razor sharp teeth came towards Tokoyami, before Shoji pushed him away, cutting one of his hands.

"Shoji!" He said, before he landed behind a bush, as the other male ran.

-End of Flashback-

"I covered Tokoyami, hiding in the foliage even as my arm got cut off."

"Your arm...?!"

"Even though it's not a shallow cut, it's not like I've lost it forever. My Dupli-Arms can even duplicate my duplicated organs, and what was cut off was a duplicate. But I guess he couldn't even stand that. The quirk he had been holding back started getting out of control..."

Dark Shadow let out a roar.

"In deep darkness, he can't control it...I didn't realize his quirk was so peaky..." Midoriya said.

"It was probably his emotions, like righteous indignation and regret that made it even more wild. He kept trying to hold it back, but..." The white haired male was cut off by Dark Shadow's arm, making him dodge it, as the dark user tried to restrain it, "It reacted to any movement or sound, turning into a monster that was lashing out with attacks indiscriminately."

"Forget...about me...Find the others...and help them!" Tokoyami said to the two, "Calm down, Dark Shadow!"

"Dark Shadow's weakness is light. If we lead it to the fire or back to camp, it should calm down. Midoriya, no matter the circumstance, I don't want to become a person who leaves a suffering friend behind. You forced that body to get you here because you were worried about Bakugo and Gojo-chan, right? If you think you can still move, I'll draw Dark Shadow away and open up a path for you."

The green haired male's eyes widen, "Wait...It's pretty far to either camp or the fire. Then, you'll be in dange—" He was cut off by Dark Shadow's arm striking the tree they were behind, making Shoji dodge. 

"I know. The act of saving people comes with risks. That's why heroes are called heroes." He hid behind another tree, "Will you stay with me and help Tokoyami, or will you rush to where Bakugo and Gojo-chan is...? Which will you choose, Midoriya?"

The said male closed his eyes, before opening them again, "Sorry, Shoji..."

-----

"Flesh...Piece of meat..." Moonfish said, before his teeth went to attack the two males, "Flesh..."

Todoroki made more ice, making the teeth crash into it, and burst through it, as the male dodged them and create more ice.

"I can't get near him, damn it! The only think I can do is blast him with everything I've got..." Bakugo said.

"You can't!" The dual haired male said, frost building up on his right side.

"If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right after!"