S2, E2

The world has become a superhuman society, and about 80% of the world's population now has some kind of special trait. In this world swirling with chaos, the profession that everyone once dreamed about and admired came into limelight. Heroes of justice fighting villains and saving people from distress. Yes, this is the story of how I and (Y/n)-chan became the greatest heroes.

-3rd POV-

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near. Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. One chance a year—a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!" Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone said.

-----

"You know the sports festival system, right?" All Might said, walking to the couch. 

"Yes, of course! The support, business, general studies, and hero courses come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade." Midoriya said.

"That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got!"

"Right..." He said, making the hero fall back with the couch while coughing up blood, "I mean, what you say is absolutely correct!" He waved his arms around, before he started to mutter, "But honestly, it's kind of hard to get completely into it right after what just happened..."

"mutter mutter mutter"

"Besides, All Might is already teaching me, so I'm not as motivated to stand out at the sports festival...In the first place, I don't think I can stand out in my current state, and I did terribly in the fitness tests..."

"No one's better at sprouting nonsense than you!" The hero, who was still down, said.

"Nonsense?"

"Those who are always aiming for the top, and those who aren't. That slight difference in attitudes will have a big impact once you go out into society. I understand how you feel, and this is more for me than for you. I won't force you. However, I hope you won't forget how you felt back at the beach park."

-----

It was the end of school, as everyone in the hero course was getting ready to leave, but was stopped once they saw other people from other classes blocking their way.

"Wh...Wh-What's going on?" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Wah! So many students! Hello!" (Y/n) cheerfully said, as she had her dark glasses on.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida questioned.

Mineta stepped up, "We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?"

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." Bakugo said, as he walked, making the white haired girl laugh.

"Small fry! Ha!" She said, as the grape pointed at them, and Midoriya put his hand up.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival."

"That's Kacchan in neutral. And that's (Y/n)-chan in normal."