sypnosis

Must read.

Dominant Alphas
They are the strongest and dominate wolves in the world. They can get attracted to a submissive alpha, a submissive beta or an omega but they can not be attracted to their kind like a dominant alpha get attracted to a dominant alpha.

Submissive alpha
They are rare but if found one they are attracted to a dominant alpha, dominant Beta but they can't be attracted to a submissive.

Beta
The second strongest in the world, they can only be attracted to  a submissive beta, omega or a submissive alpha.

Submissive beta
They are attracted dominants.

Omegas
They are the weakest and submissive to dominant wolves. They can get attracted to dominants but they can never fall for a submissive beta or submissive alpha or with each other.

****

All submissive wolves either male or female can get pregnant and go into heat and the pheromones they release they affect all dominants and it makes them go in a rut.

Two dominant wolves have never fallen for each other and it has never been seen before. There has never been an attraction between two dominant wolves and it can never happen like ever

****

This will be a book between two males, it is R18+ if your younger than that please don't read. If your not into two men kissing and staff please don't read, there are alot of books for you and this definitely isn't.

Thanks to all who want to try it out.

How you enjoy