Chapter 29

"Alistar is into basket ball while Ryia is into football" Alianor informed, Zoricus wants to know more about his kids more than them being dominant, Zoricus needs to know more than that "Alistar is shy but Ryia is a photocopy of you, she is everything you are"

"Everything, I used to be bad is she like all bad"

"Uh huh" Zoricus groaned, way to turn his own child into the monster he was "She doesn't like anyone messing with her, I have had to go to her school five times a week because she fought, good thing the king is her dad, she couldn't get expelled"

"Isn't that her being brave, like not taking trash from anyone"

"If it were dominates but she bullies submissives"

"That is really my daughter" Zoricus accepted, that was so him when he was young and hearing what his daughter does at school makes him believe he made a copy of himself.

"Plus she loves whatever you do, she adores you so much. She wants to be like you when she grows up but-"

"But what?" Zoricus asked, they have been ignoring all the cameras pointed at him all evening, no one has given them any privacy and Zoricus hasn't told them to leave because he needs Carac to see it, that is if he sees it.

"She doesn't like the new you, yet Alistar adores the new you" Kids, always depressing others. Now his son hated the old him and loves the new him while his daughter on the other hand thinks the old him was the best, so hard to please and hard to understand, why does Ryia want to be evil

"I would have gone crazy if I was dealing with that" Zoricus admitted then heard what he said. Alianor had to deal with those kids and she is still alive "How do you control them and still keep your sanity when they are stronger"

"We as submissives don't have to give out our power on how we handle our kids, that is staying in" Alianor said zipping her lips showing she is not going to tell him of that secret. Zoricus raised his hands up in the air in defeat knowing Alianor won't be leading him into his life, commotion started going on outside the restaurant catching both Alianor and Zoricus' attention as they looked through the glass to see who is causing all that commotion when Zoricus smelt him.

"He is here" Zoricus announced fixing his hair when Alianor pulled him in kissing Zoricus straight on the lips. Zoricus was shocked that he didn't pull back, he didn't know kissing was part of the plan but anyway, he is going with it. A growl cut them off, that was when Zoricus pulled back turning to look at the flaming Carac getting closer to them, the jealousness and rage in Carac's face made Zoricus happy but still the murderous gaze towards Alianor made Zoricus know he has gotten someone in trouble "I think he is going to kill you" Zoricus announced getting up holding Carac before he could try to rip Alianor into pieces "Calm down"

"You're dead" Carac growled fighting to get to Alianor who stood up running out of the restaurant, she is not ready to get ripped apart when she hasn't had her thirty first birthday "Let me go" Zoricus let Carac go when he saw Alianor safely getting in the car driving away "What do you think your doing?"

"You showed me who you care about the most and that wasn't me but your husband, go back to him" Zoricus replied picking up his phone ready to leave the restaurant, he might have gone too with the kiss but Carac needs to decide if it is his husband or Zoricus, he can't have them both, Zoricus to be on the waiting list because Carac needs to take care of Brom.

"Marry me" Zoricus stopped in his tracks turning back at Carac whose face had turned into one with guilt ness in them "I felt guilty when I saw Brom messed up and it was all my fault but I didn't realize I was ignoring you. Am sorry, I didn't mean to neglect you in any way, I guess I failed to use my time right but your the one I need" Carac walked over to him taking Zoricus' hands in his "Please don't get back with her"