Chapter 20

"I will see you tomorrow" Carac mumbled unfastening his seat belt, they have reached his house.

"See you tomorrow" Zoricus mumbled back, Carac got out of the car walking back to the house. He looked back to see Zoricus' car leaving and he wishes he can spend another night with him again. Carac has been fighting this but he feels like what happened between them has just made the entire this become bigger than them.

Carac sighed getting into the house to find it quite. He walked straight to his son's room to find him sound asleep. Carac pecked his boy's forehead before walking into his bedroom "Hi" Carac greated seeing Brom on the bed reading a book but didn't reply. Carac walked over to peck his lips but Brom moved out of the way "Babe is something wrong" Carac asked pulling off his shirt while walking into the closet, he picked out his night clothes, put on some boxers before going back to bed "Babe?"

"Where were you all day?" Brom finally asked still staring at his book

"What do you mean, I was with Zoricus we were catching up" Carac replied swallowing hard, no one can suspect two dominant alphas to have anything, this is why Carac is overly confident that Brom will suspect nothing.

"And the hickey" Brom asked closing his book to stare at Carac who was touching his neck looking for it "It's here" Brom pointed at the neck just to help Carac out since he was searching for it like a lost puppy "Who gave you the hickey?"

"Ah, no....no one I just" Carac got off of the bed into the mirror 'What the hell?' it is not a small hickey. Zoricus gave him a really big hickey on the neck, Carac doesn't know how he missed this part, maybe he thought Zoricus wouldn't give him a hickey because he knows Carac is married as Carac tried not to give them to him because Zoricus is married

"I knew something was wrong when you started acting weird" Brom's voice came again pulling Carac out of his thoughts turning around to stare at Brom with his hand over the hickey.

"I can explain" Carac gulped beating his head for ideas, he has never been in this situation and he didn't expect to ever be in this kind of position ever "Me and Zoricus went to this club and....these people....ah, these people, they, they.....started throwing themselves at me and I guess one of them....gave me this hickey" Carac hoped his story was good enough for Brom to buy it.

"So you didn't sleep with anyone"

"What, no of course not babe, why, why would I ever do that to you" Carac said his body sweating, whoa, lying turned out to be the hardest thing he has ever done in his life "It's just a hickey nothing else"

"Well" Brom said throwing his night gown down, he took off his shirt and his underwear standing in the middle of the room completely naked "If you didn't do anything then make love to me" 'Shit' Carac thought scratching his head searching for ways to get out of this situation that he has put himself into.

Carac laughed nervously, he really can't do it. It won't stand up and the minute Brom will release his pheromones Carac won't be able to hold it in anymore "Babe, I... Am exhausted you know we did a lot of things with Zoricus and I.... I promise tomorrow I will be ready"

"You have never been exhausted to sleep with me" Brom said picking up his night robe embarrassment in his eyes "Were they better than me, was he or she better than your family, than me"

"No"

"So you did sleep with someone"

"No, that isn't what I meant I mean...." Carac breathed hard walking over to his crying husband "No one will ever be better than you and there is no one except you baby. I would never do anything to ruin this"