Chapter 14

Carac walked into the guest room Zoricus told him to wait in as he went to grab him some clothes that don't smell of Brom. Carac would love to smell like Brom and he would do anything to turn back to the time where he liked how his pheromones smelled, not in this time. Carac walked into the bathroom, took off his clothes before getting into the shower washing his body off, Carac walked out of the bathroom to find clothes he didn't see earlier on the bed but Zoricus was nowhere to be seen.

He dried up his body before putting them on, they smell just like Zoricus and this is the smell he wants to smell, the smell that makes his insides flatter, so sweet and so satisfying "Hey" Zoricus announced his arrival closing the door behind him.

"Hey, thanks for the clothes"

"No problem, I wanted that scent off of you" Zoricus admitted, he would gladly hand him his clothes as long as that scent got off of him. Zoricus has never shared his clothes and not because he didn't want to but because no one ever dared to put on his clothes, he himself doesn't know the clothes he has but seeing Carac in his clothes made him feel like this is perfect and so good, they fit him so well that Zoricus feels like he got his match. The person they could share clothes with 'When did I start caring about things like this' Zoricus asked himself in his head. Clothes were just clothes, now he cares who is wearing them and if it is Carac he feels like he will be able to pull them off.

"Are you going to stay there like that" Carac asked staring at Zoricus who hasn't moved from the door and has been staring at him, it made Carac feel good just to know that he looks good enough for Zoricus to stare like that.

"No, I just had a crazy thought" Zoricus mumbled walking over to the bed flopping down as Carac followed, they got so comfortable with each other that being in the same bed isn't awkward.

"What thought"

"Sharing clothes" Zoricus replies staring at Carac straight in the eyes "I have just never seen anyone in my clothes and sharing them with you has just made me want to do it more"

"With just me or with others"

"If they want to die they should try" Zoricus said, it was a threat but it came out as something he wouldn't do but he is serious because now that he has seen Carac in his clothes, no one else is allowed to wear them "You look nice"

"Thanks" Carac smiled leaning down pecking Zoricus' lips 'Why can't Brom's lips taste like this' Carac asked himself, these lips are so good that Carac doesn't want to let go. He should feel like this with Brom's lips but he feels like this with Zoricus.

"You seem to be in thought, what is the matter" Zoricus used to not care how people around him felt as long as he felt good but how can he not care when Carac has that look on his face and Zoricus knows what it is "It hurts that you feel guilty with everything we do"

"I just can't help it, how don't you feel guilty"

"Maybe it is because when I am with you I don't think about anything else, all I think about is you and nothing else, your eyes, smell, kisses" Zoricus mumbled falling back, this is so exhausting "Why did you even come if you were going to be thinking about him" This was supposed to be a good night, Zoricus was supposed to enjoy this night, Brom has taken Carac for years and this was the time for Zoricus to enjoy him but he can't be with him as his mind is still on his husband.

Zoricus looked up when Carac got on top of him "Am sorry" Carac apologized capturing Zoricus' lips again and this time he deepened the kiss, their tongues colliding, Zoricus moved his hands on Carac's back moving them up and down while Carac held Zoricus' face deepening the kiss not very enough "Argh, you taste so sweet" Carac mumbled when he pulled out with both of them breathing hard staring into each other's lustful eyes.