Chapter 16

"Oh my Goddess" Brom chocked out that the jar he was holding fell out of his arms "My k-k-king" Brom called submitting as he knelt down to pick up the broken pieces on the ground. He was from getting the pink salt that had run out without him noticing, Carac had told him that it was fine but Brom knows how much Carac loves pink salt, he had to go get it only to come back at find king Zoricus in his house. Carac ran over to Brom helping him pick up the pieces "Why didn't you tell me he was here" Brom whispered to Carac's ear, walking into his house to find king Zoricus inside, he needed a warning for this situation.

The sigh of relief Carac released earned him a glare from Brom but he doesn't know how Carac was scared that he had seen what was happening between them "He is leaving don't worry" Carac replied getting up, Brom gave him a look while looking down. Carac followed his eyes to find his zip down and his underwear showing, he doesn't remember his apron getting off or when Zoricus tried taking off his pants. Carac threw the glasses into the pit before zipping his pants "Zoricus meet, Brom my husband" Carac introduced next to Zoricus holding his shoulder "Don't you dare growl at him" Carac threatened with a smile before walking over to Brom.

"My king" Brom said in a small voice with a simple wave that Zoricus didn't give back because he was staring at Carac who has threatened him "Have a seat" Brom said again pointing towards the living room.

"No but I have to leave now" Zoricus did everything in his power to keep a growl out of his voice as he glared at Brom, the hate he has for him exceeds the hate he has ever felt for anyone and just walking out of here seemed so hard, he doesn't know what Brom and Carac might do when he isn't around.

"First have dinner" Brom said stopping Zoricus who didn't want to leave.

"No babe, he has things to do right" Carac interjected before Zoricus could reply, he needs him out and nowhere near his husband.

Zoricus glances at the ground bowling his hands in fists as he put them in his pockets "I will stay" Zoricus announced, Carac has just called Brom babe right in front of him that it made Zoricus want to know why Carac loves the man so much that he would try to not acknowledge what is happening between them yet what they have isn't something to play with

"I will make dinner now" Brom said picking up the apron, he had to pass Zoricus but his legs stopped working that he decided to walk in the other direction getting into the kitchen. Carac glared at Zoricus before pulling him into the living room

"What was that about, I need you out of here now"

"So that you can play happy family with him" Zoricus asked with a glare "I am not allowing that to happen, stop acting like what is happening isn't, this is here and it is going nowhere"

"Ugh" Carac groaned pacing when Fendrel started crying, Carac doesn't need them anywhere near each other, he cheated on Brok with Zoricus what if Brim finds out "I will be back" Carac said walking away his head looking for ways to get Zoricus away but Zoricus was going anywhere after what he has just witnessed, what kind of couple does that. Calling Brom babe like, Zoricus has never heard of any dominant that calls their partners such names, this is the first time and it annoyed him that it was directed to someone else other than him. Carac came back with a baby and a bottle in hand, he took a seat with Zoricus giving him the look of 'What are you doing?'  "Don't give me that look, I am not like you I happen to enjoy feeding my kid"

"He could do it"

"He is cooking" As if that is reason enough for Carac to be feeding the baby, whether cooking or not he gave birth to a child and he has to be doing it, Carac is the weirdest and hardest dominate alpha Zoricus has ever met and he surprises him every day, if it wasn't for his smell or genes to confirm his dominance Zoricus would be doubting it. No dominant has ever taken of their kids in that stage, Zoricus has never fed his kids. If he did then what is Alianor for.

"It doesn't matter" Zoricus replied, Carac can't be serious about feeding the baby.

"Come sit here" Carac said sighing, some people judge before even trying staff and Carac shouldn't judge Zoricus about his ways. That is how he was raised but maybe if he showed him how things worked Zoricus might change his mind. Zoricus moved next to Carac who took the bottle out if Fendrel making the kid whine lifting his hands up. Carac moved the child into Zoricus' arms.

"What are you doing?" Zoricus asked not holding the kid.

"Just hold him" Carac said but Zoricus didn't make a move to hold him "Zoricus just hold the baby" Zoricus put his hands up "Now, bend your hands a little, hold his neck yeah like that" Carac instructed "Now feed him"

"Carac this-" the kid started crying scaring Zoricus that he almost threw him down.

"Don't panic he is just hungry, put the bottle into his mouth" Carac encouraged with a smile, he has to admit Zoricus with a child looks great. Zoricus picked the bottle putting it into Fendrel's mouth who started sucking right away. The way he was sucking was so cute it put a smile on Zoricus' lips. The baby is so cute "Is it bad?"

"No, he is just so small I feel like I might break him" Zoricus admitted trying to be careful. Fendrel moved his fists on the bottle like he wants to hold it himself "Should I let him hold it"

"What no, he is just one month and two weeks he can't hold" Carac mumbled

"When does he start holding things?" Zoricus has two kids but he doesn't know the steps kids go through, all he knows that his kids are grown up now and they talk, they hold, they go to school but he was never their at all.

"Six months" Carac replied squatting in front of him staring at Zoricus, he had studies with Brim about kids. He didn't want to miss anything "Don't you want moments like these with your kids, see them grow up from stage to stage, start talking with you around" it seemed like a lot of work for Zoricus but when Carac said it, it didn't sound that bad. He didn't get a chance to reply when....

"Dinner is ready" Brom announced before Zoricus could reply, Zoricus loved this moment but thinking about this moment with his kids, that is a very good hard No. He is glad he missed those stages but he doesn't mind watching Carac's kid grow.

"Let me take him back to bed"

"What is his name?" Zoricus asked handing him back.

"Fendrel" Carac said staring down at his son with love and adoration in his eyes. Zoricus has never cared about anything but now he wants to love that baby because Carac loves him and he can't wait for the day when Carac can look at him like that "Hey come for dinner"

"Yeah" Zoricus got up getting into the dining room where he found Carac and Brom have already taken their seats, he took his opposite them and Brom started serving both of them food. Carac thanked him before digging in, Zoricus too dug in his food and it tastes better than Alianor's food.

"My king, to who do I owe this honour" Zoricus hates people talking on dining tables but this isn't his house so they are not his rules.

"Your husband" Carac kicked Zoricus' leg under the table while glaring at him "We knew each other when we were young, I came to say hi" Zoricus added to calm Carac's nerves.

"I didn't know you two knew each other"

"Do you have to know everything" Zoricus asked, he has never heard a submissive talk this much like Brom.

"Yeah, he tells me everything we have no secrets" Brom replied smiling at Carac who smiled back but didn't say anything because he knows he's got the biggest secret of them all.

"So he told you about-" Carac kicked his leg again making Zoricus to chuckle "Anyway, after dinner I will need your husband for the night"

"For what?" Brom asked

"Since you have no secrets he will tell you"