Chapter 10

Carac groaned pulling Zoricus closer, their legs entangling as both their boners got friction making them groan and growl lowly. Carac pulled out of the kiss and stared into Zoricus' now pale gun metal eyes filled with lust, desire and hunger, his face red and all muscles showing on his fore head making him look so hot and sexily handsome, his face being the face Carac wants to stare at all the time

The heat Carac is feeling into his body as his dick connects with Zoricus' dick is unimaginable. His head was crowded by pleasure, his head feeling dizzy as the body got pleasure beyond measure, the body he is holding fitting right in his big arms, the body heat it provides bringing Carac alive. As he moved his hips, each thrust into Zoricus' thighs bringing a thousand volts of pleasure to pass through him. It feels like being in fire, body feeling so hot then getting delirious from all the heat but then feeling good in the middle of the fire, not scared about getting burned because you like the burn. Carac feels exactly like that, Zoricus feels like fire but instead of burning him he just feels right and good

Zoricus stared at the most handsome face of Carac, his lust filled eyes making him so hot. His patted wet lips making Zoricus so hard his dick hurts, he has never had a painful boner as he has right now because of Carac. Everything is so confusing, and sudden but still good, so good Zoricus can't get enough, so good Zoricus is not in the world anymore, so good everything around them disappeared, so good that everytime Carac grinds on his dick onto Zoricus' dick it feels like the best thing in the world. Just Zoricus' dick touching Carac's dick just sends a million volts of electricity into his dick making it throb as it leaks.

Zoricus looked into Carac's eyes and as they made eye contact, they grinded onto the other faster. The look making it erotic, Zoricus moved his hands onto Carac's ass pulling and grobing it, moving his hands into Carac's robe touching his bare ass more pleasure, going through him like a high person seeing only one person, Carac's ass is so soft. Zoricus pulled him closer as Carac did the same thing feeling Zoricus' ass both men never taking their eyes off of each other as they feel each other up, their bodies sweaty.

Their moans, groans intensified as they were close to the edge. They moved faster right before they both erupted at the same time staring into each other's eyes. Zoricus breathed hard believing that Carac made the best face in the world when he came and the intense eye contact made Zoricus feel staff he didn't know as butterflies flee in his stomach

Carac believes Zoricus made the best face when he came and that made him pull Zoricus into another kiss that was a battle of tongues none of them submitting but still the kiss was better than any kiss in the world because it felt sacred and with the right person, so real, so true, the real deal and so full "I love you" Zoricus mumbled after they broke the kiss to get some air, he moved to kiss Carac again.

"What?" Carac asked but deep down he knows what he feels too but this is wrong, all of this is wrong and what he has just done is so wrong. What did he do, what happened, Carac wasn't in his right mind when he let that happen, Zoricus does something to him that made him forget he is happily married. Carac pulled away moving off of the bed as he started pacing around after creating space between him and the man that crowds his head "I have just cheated" Carac mumbled his heart pounding, he couldn't have done that to Brom, he promised to be faithful to him but he let a moment crowd him and look at what he has just done "This is your fault, look what you have made me do"

"What did I make you do?" Zoricus asked getting off of the bed "I didn't make you do anything, I didn't know you until the coronation when my world got flipped with one look, I don't know you, I have just learned your name I don't fuckin know why I love YOU" Zoricus is frustrated, he has never felt like this and it is getting high, he feels high with Carac, nothing makes sense but he is in love something he shouldn't be in, something he believes he has never felt before.

"I don't know what is going on but it needs to stop" Carac mumbled and Zoricus felt a sharp pain cut through his heart, the word stop hurt him so much. He feels incapable to stop any of this and he believes he can't stop any of this "Are you good?"

"Do you think I know how to stop this?" Zoricus asked sitting back down on the bed staring at the door "Do you think I know how I came to fall for a dominate alpha yet I am one"

"I have just cheated on my husband"

"I am married too" Zoricus said too turning to look at him "And even though I have just done what I did I don't feel bad for it, I don't regret what has just happened because it was the best thing that has ever happened to me" Zoricus has never felt that good in his entire life and that moment mounted up on every single archivement he has ever gotten just in one moment with Carac.

"I need to leave, this can't happen again" Carac was stern on his answer, he has cheated and he feels guilty that he had no power to stop it before it happened, the worst part is that he is willing to do it again. Brom did absolutely nothing to deserve any of this and Carac is going to end it now. Carac walked to the door and Zoricus stood up to stop him from leaving but as before something attacked them making their heart to beat at a much slower pace. Bodies trembling and the only thing they needed was each other's touch "Zo-" Carac didn't get to finish when Zoricus took him into his arms making  everything to stop.

They held each other, their scents mixed together "Do you think we can stop what is going on when we don't know what is happening" Zoricus asked his head on Carac's shoulder.

"We need to find out what is happening?" Carac pulled out but didn't move, he stayed as close to Zoricus as possible "Why does that happen when we try to leave" this is the second time it has happened, when they smelt each other and got angry, Zoricus tried walking away but got stopped and now Carac has just been stopped.

"I noticed when we say see you soon it doesn't happen" Zoricus thought out loud, it happens when they try to separate angry or either disagreeing on something.

"Why is this happening to us" Carac wondered, he should be with Brom in bed and with his son but he is here with Zoricus and he doesn't miss Brom at all which makes this bad.

"I will have to ask around"

"I don't want anyone to know" Carac said in a hurry "What will they think, two dominate married alphas having an affair, no way"

"But we need to ask, maybe we will get to know what is happening" Zoricus doesn't know why he is talking like this, sitting around and discussing about something. That is so not Zoricus, if he wanted to do something he does it without a question but now they are talking about it like they are looking for a solution, this is new to him but he wants to talk to Carac more and maybe get to know the person he is in love with, how he cane to fall in love is still a mystery.

"Fine but please tell the people you trust" Zoricus nodded "You have beautiful eyes"

"Yours are more beautiful" Zoricus complimented back "This is weird" Zoricus voiced out staring at the floor, this is so weird on all levels. Finding a big man as big as himself handsome and such a turn on is just so weird

"I know" Carac had to agree, finding Zoricus hot, his eyes beautiful is just weird and it should be wrong "But why does it feel so right" That confuses Carac more, why would it feel so right if it is supposed to be wrong. Him with Brom should be right but now it is so wrong and this is so right.

Everything feels so right