Chapter 13

Carac walked out of Fendrel's bedroom trying to be as quite as he could, it took him long to finally put the kid down. He walked back into the living room pulling out his papers for work, he need to finish the work he couldn't do because of Zoricus. When he walked out of the meeting room Carac couldn't get his sad face out of his eyes, he wanted to go back but he knows what he said is true expect for the 'I love my husband part'

Carac can lie to himself all he wants but he sure is in love with Zoricus and the most terrifying part is falling in love with the person he doesn't know. Carac spent years studying Brom, it took a year for Carac to tell Brom he loves him, it took two years for them to move in and three for him to propose. How can it be that in just three days he feels so in love with Zoricus and expect everything with Zoricus, how can that happen and how did that happen when he knows that Brom is the only one for him.

How can Carac go from loving Brom with all his heart to feeling so much in love with Zoricus that he feels high all the time, he is like an addict who needs Zoricus to be fine.... "Hey" Brom greeted getting into the room, he is covered in a robe with one side falling off of his shoulder and that used to turn Carac on so much now he had no reaction at all

"Hey" Carac greeted staring back at his papers, Brom sat next to him resting his hand on his thigh. He moved his hands taking the papers, Carac was pretending to look into, putting them back into the file.

"We need to talk" Carac's heart pounded asking himself 'Does he know I cheated' 'Does he know I fell for someone else' those questions lingered in Carac's head as he stared at Brom trying so hard to not give a reaction "Something is up with you, your acting different is something wrong"

"No, nothing is wrong"

"Then tell me why your acting like this?" Brom asked, he is getting worried "If I did something wrong please tell me" Carac now feels so guilty, he is making Brom think that the problem is with him yet he is the one with the problem.

"You did nothing wrong" Carac said firmly staring directly into his eyes "And you should never think like that because your perfect Brom and-" Carac was cut off by Brom's lips, Carac kissed back taking control of the kiss but he felt nothing, he wanted Brom to fight for the kiss just like with Zoricus. He tried ignoring the voice telling him that this is bad as he tried focusing on his husband and not Zoricus. Carac pulled Brom onto his lap, he moved his lips down Brom's neck while going down, he took off Brom's robe and the moment Brok released his pheromones Carac's control to ignore what was happening snapped "Will you not release them"

"Release what" Brom's voice came out heavy, all his mind in having his husband's dick buried inside of him, it has been long and the last time they tried Carac ran because something was smelling "Are you sick?" Carac hugged Brom.

He has tried keeping up with the smell but it just disgusts him and he can't believe he is going to do this again "Am sorry but I have to go" Carac feels bad but he can't keep up, he put Brom down before getting up from the couch and walking out of the house without a word leaving a confused Brom behind. Carac got into his car and he could see Brom standing at the door staring at him as he drove away without a second thought. Carac punched the steering wheel asking himself why was this happening, Brom didn't deserve any of this but he just can't control it. He needs Zoricus not Brom, why does he not need his husband.

Carac drove as fast as he can that a two hour drive was nothing if he was going to see Zoricus again after their encounter this morning. Carac doesn't want to give Zoricus any hope that this is going somewhere because it isn't after they find the reason and ways to stop it but still Carac can't help the bigger side of him that wants this to stay as it is, he wants to stay with Zoricus because he loves him but what about Brom, they promised forever now all he thinks about is walking away because he wants forever with someone else.

Carac reached the palace and he was let through after some time, they first called Rowley who told them to let him in "He is in the wine cellar just down the hall you will find the stares that lead to the basement" Rowley directed, Carac nodded he knows he can find Zoricus by the smell but his smell is all around which makes it confusing to find and that is why he asked Rowley to show him the way. Carac thanked Rowley before making his way down the hall as instructed, he reached the stares, opened the door before entering a big wine cellar and he could hear and feel Zoricus.

Carac walked down the Isle after Isle until he found Zoricus on the floor with his hands on his knees and a bottle of alcohol in hand "Hi" Carac greeted getting Zoricus' attention who turned towards him.

Zoricus got excited that Carac was here in the middle of the night but the smell on him took all the excitement he had away "The least you could have done was wash off" Zoricus mumbled taking a gulp of his drink "Or did you come here to show me how much you love your husband and you have just finished having sex" Zoricus said all with hurt that he tried to mask off but that smell all over Carac just managed to tick him off that he wishes to go and kill that stupid omega right now

"We didn't do anything" Carac explained moving closer before sitting opposite Zoricus "Am sorry about earlier" Zoricus nodded, he has no reason to not forgive Carac or to stay mad about fact. Carac out his hand up asking for the bottle, Zoricus handed it to him and he took a big swig of it, he hissed as the burn passed through his throat.

"I see your not a drinker" Zoricus pointed out when Carac hissed, he has been drinking ever since he remembers that it feels like water whenever he drinks it and his drinking capacity is so high to get him drunk.

"I barely drink" Carac admitted handing the bottle back "But with this I think I need a drink" Zoricus nodded in understanding, this needed a drink and that is why he is drinking because of the unexpected love he feels for Carac.

"Well cheers" Zoricus replied taking a swig of his drink his eyes on Carac. He missed those eyes, that face the only thing he doesn't have is the scent since he is covered in that omega's pheromones "So what happened?"

"Couldn't get it up and those pheromones just smell bad"

"Like an eighteen year old egg" Zoricus asked because that is how Alianor smelled, Carac nodded scrunching his nose as if smelling it "I can help you with new clothes"

"That will be great" Zoricus gulped down his entire bottle before getting up as Carac followed "Will you spend the night" Zoricus asked hoping to get a yes, he would love to spend another night with Carac.

"I don't want to be on the road again"

"Or you want to stay with me" Zoricus replied and Carac laughed nodding yes, he too wants to stay with Zoricus again for the night before he is gonna have to face Brom again "I love your laugh" Zoricus complimented, he has never heard him laugh but it is a good sound.

"Are you always so laid back" Carac asked, he has never seen Zoricus act like one of those bitchy dominants who think they own the world, he is the king he should be the bitchy one of all time yet he isn't.

"Maybe it is because you have meant the newly formed version of me, the one that is in love"