Chapter 24

Zoricus and Carac stared at each other before looking back at the doctor "Is it bad" Carac asked worried by the doctors look he should be worried.

"The doctor will explain more" Dr. Hall replied as if he isn't one

"Then what are you?" Zoricus asked glaring at him, Carac held Zoricus' hand calming him down. He nodded at the doctor who walked out leaving them alone again.

"Am sure it is not that bad" Carac tried calming Zoricus' nerves as well as calming his down. What is going to happen, Carac asked himself. He doesn't know if his dick will come off or it won't be able to work again but it just got hard minutes ago....

"It's going to be fine" Zoricus comforted passing this fingers through Carac's hair, he can see that he is worried about this too. Carac nodded wrapping his hands around Zoricus' waist finding comfort there in this situation, he needed Zoricus close. This is the biggest scare of his life well for his penis in this case, Carac has been scared in his life like when his son was born, they thought they lost him when he didn't cry but after ten minutes of silence he finally cried getting Carac out of that scare but now he is worried about his dick.

"What if they want to cut it off?"

"Don't think like that, it won't reach there" Zoricus doesn't want to think the worst.

"Will you stay if it happened"

"Yes" Zoricus pulled Carac's face to stare at him directly in the eye "I will always a be here for you in everything, we should worry about other things but leaving you never"

"I love you" Carac smiled pecking him before putting his head into Zoricus abs "I can't believe your my rock"

"Why can't you?" Carac sighed pulling his head out again.

"When we were young we didn't hung out and I lied" Carac admitted, Zoricus looked at him, his eyes having so many questions "First my mother brought me here to hang out with you so that I could be more like you but before approaching you I heard you growl at a submissive, you said some hurtful words and I knew the reason why my mother wanted me to be like you, she wanted me to be just like her. I didn't want to hung out with you, that is why I avoided you"

"How did you get to see submissives in a different light"

"My father, he is one but he always told me to not treat people because of their status, everyone deserves to get respect and it shouldn't be because of their status but because they earned it"

"Lucky to have him as your father" Zoricus mumbled scratching his forehead in embarrassment.

"It's fine, I didn't judge you then that is how you were raised. We all learn as we grow so that we can become people we are proud of" Carac comforted, he didn't mean to make Zoricus embarrassed about it, with Luella raising you, you would definitely grow up and be like her that is why Carac wants her as far away fro Fendrel as possible.

"I think I need to make changes with things"

"Like"

"My kids" Zoricus replied, he messed up with those ones "I taught them to be like me and now I see the mistake I did"

"I can help you out" Carac suggested "Plus I can teach you how to cook" Zoricus scrunched up his face shaking his head no "It is not as bad as it sounds"

"Why do I feel otherwise"

"Your a brat" Carac laughed as Zoricus smiled with just seeing Carac's laugh "But you will love it, eating the food you cooked yourself is good"

"But we have-" Zoricus cut himself off, he knows Carac hates treating submissives like chore people but still "Hear me out, what if I pay the person to do it, remember I am paying them what do you think"

"We have so much to work on but don't worry I am here to help out" Zoricus nodded even though he still doesn't see it, him cooking that sounds so foreign to him and he doesn't think he will love to do it or even try it out "It will be sexy seeing you in an apron" Carac added and his dick stored "Shit that turned me on, ah let me see, what can turn me off"

"The black staff you took" Carac did a gagging sound getting turned off just remembering it, the taste. Someone knocked and Zoricus told whoever it was to enter and Dr Hall and Dr Subbyl walked in "finally will you tell us what is going on" Zoricus asked

"I did some tests yesterday and sadly...." Dr Subbyl cut himself boff opening the file "The staff you took were putting pressure on your tubes, forcing an erection but they were getting blocked by something, it-" The doctor handed them the file with a picture of a black wave like dark fog

"What does this mean?" Carac asked staring at the photo he doesn't get, doctors make it their way to confuse those who aren't

"I also don't know but it was blocking the medicine you took, that is why you got pain and I am worried you might be impotent"

"But he got hard just hours ago" Zoricus replied he had witnessed Carac get hard when he felt the pain again.

"I made the tests he can't get hard"

"I got hard again just by thinking-" Carac cut himself off again since he can't say what turned him on "What I am saying is, I have been having trouble with my dick. It can get hard when am with... Zoricus but I can't get hard when I am with Brom"

The two doctors glanced at each other as if not understanding what was happening. Subbyl did the tests and they all showed the same thing, Carac can't get up. "If that is the case then I will prescribe some pain killers for the pain, you will have to not get hard for some days" Carac glanced at Zoricus and he knew that was going to be a very big problem with a man like that next to him "Ice it twice a day and you will be fine with in a week"

"Thank you" Carac said picking up the medication, he threw them into his mouth downing them with some water, the two doctors walked out "Do you get hard with your wife" Carac asked turning towards Zoricus.

"I don't know I have never tried since coronation" Carac blinked his mind going in circles, what.

"What, why? did you like stop loving her right away" Carac has to ask, it took him days to get confused but he still wanted his husband, not in the way he wanted to but still he had a hard time staying with him.

"I accepted what was happening right away and I was never in love with her" Zoricus confirmed what Carac was suspecting "She was supposed to be a one night stand but she got pregnant so I married her and that was that"

"Won't she be sad about the divorce?"

"Don't know don't care" Carac nudged his arm "What?"

"Don't be rude, remember they have feelings too"

"Sorry" Zoricus forgets sometimes and he might need a bit of time to get used to it.

"I hope she finds someone that loves her"

"At first I thought you would say 'go back to her, I can't watch her suffer because of me' surprised you said that instead" Zoricus thought Carac would be sad enough to let him go so that Zoricus doesn't destroy his family.

"I want you and I am not willing to let you go, guess I have become selfish too"

"Good because I am not willing to let you go either"