Spy

I hope you don't mind if I start with some KamiJirou stuff.

(Jiro POV)

"Jirooo" Kaminari whined and he hugged me from behind. I struggled to get out of his grip.

"Let me go dumbass!!!" I exclaim. Deki mutters something and that's when I realize he's still asleep. I decided to stop struggling.

"I wuv you Kyo..." He mutters. Ok... that's actually pretty cute... I realize, smiling softly.

"And I wuv Shinsou too!"

Ok, he's dead! I elbow his stomach and push him off the bed. "Owww..." He groans as he gets up. "What was that for...?" He asks. I don't answer him as I get out of bed.

"You're sleeping on the couch next time," I scold.

(A/N: Just in case ur wondering... THIS IS NOT A LEMON)

(Timeskip)

"This is where it happened," The police said. "The whole gang along with Benjiro Watanabe was found dead, one was split in half... not a pretty sight."

I've been sent here to figure out of anything was left behind, but I'm more of a combat hero though. Using my ear jack, I listen. 

"The wall over there!" I realize. I knock on it. It's hollow. "Someone knock this damn thing down!" I order. They quickly destroy the wall to reveal a small hidden office. 

Officers with gloves immediately go in to search the place for anything that might help us figure out who did this.

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. I swear if this is Denki I'm gonna- I take out my phone to realize it's Aizawa-sensei

"I'm working," I say. But I know sensei wouldn't have called if it wasn't important.

"Get over to UA. We need to talk." And with that, he ends the call.

Sensei's the same as ever huh? I sigh. "I was called over to UA, seems important," I tell the police chief, "Can you take over?" I ask.

"Sure, will send any information we find over to your agency," He answers.

(Timeskip)

When I reach UA, Aizawa and Denki are already there. "So..." Sensei starts. "I'm sure you are both aware of the villain organization known as the Evolution Army," He said.

We both nod our heads. The Evolution Army is an organization that experimented with quirks and used them to wreak havoc thinking they could destroy discrimination against quirkless people.

"We believe that this organization played a big role in creating the Nomu that almost killed Deku. And is currently working with the LOV," Sensei explained.

"So why did you contact us?" Denki asked.

"Jirou, you were just investigating the death of Benjiro Watanabe right?" Sensei asked. I nodded. "Then you know we've already figured out that it's more than likely that he was working with the Evolution Army, am I correct?"

"Yes," I reply, "If you're asking for the info, they have yet to send it to me."

"I wish I was asking about that," Sensei sighed. He looked at both of us. "Your son's name is Ren Kaminari right?" He asked. "Well, the head of the Evolution Army seems to have a keen interest in him. Whether it be his quirk of personality, I don't know, but it seems like the big boss guy likes Ren," He said. 

"Don't worry we can protect-"

"Ren will NOT be your spy!" Denki suddenly interrupted me.

"Denki I'm sure that's not what he-"

"Kaminari is right, about my intentions." Aizawa sighs.

I turn to him in shock. "Are you serious?!" I glare at him. "Even if I agreed with this, Ren is not ready for spying!"

"Ren has strong skills and techniques-"

"That's not what I'm talking about!" I do the interrupting this time. "Ren still doesn't have the conviction or mindset of a true hero. Not only that but he's a child. A FREAKING CHILD. There's no way he'd be able to withstand the psychological and emotional pressure!" I exclaim. Denki nods in agreement.

"Spying and not getting caught isn't what we're afraid of," Denki explains. "What we're afraid of, is the matter of will he able to continue being a hero and leaving his allies after being immersed with them for so long,"

"I know," Aizawa comments apathetically. "But I don't have much say in this. Options are limited. If we let this organization grow it could put a lot more things in danger."

"But why Ren? Can't we send someone else in? How about my sidekick! I'm sure she would-"

"You mean the troublemaker of the big 3?" Aizawa-sensei asked, "That might be a good idea... if only she actually listened."

"I'm sure with the right convincing I could get her to take the mission,"

"Ok then," Aizawa sighed. He hit a button on his desk. "Kioyue Hagi, please come up to the principles office now,"

"What are yo-"

"You said you could convince her right? Well? Do it." He challenges. And as if on cue. A long blond haired girl kicked the door open and walked in.

"Hey," She greets, "You confiscated all my spray paint cans. I don't think I've done anything recently."

I sigh remembering how I had to stop Kioyue from spraypainting swearwords on widows on teachers she disliked.

"Kioyue... Could you take a mission for us?" I explain the problem to her.

"Hmmm..." she puffed her cheeks a little. "Yeah... no, sorry," She shrugged, "I don't like spying and being cooped up in enemy lines." She says.

"And that's why Ren is the best option," Aizawa-sensei said. I sigh, knowing that he's right.

"You mean your son Ren?" Kioyue perks up curiously.

"Fine," I sigh. I turn away to leave.

(Kaminari POV)

I turn to follow Kyo but once I step out of the office. Kioyue stops me. "Hey," She says awkwardly.

"Hey," I reply, just as awkwardly. Were silent for a little while. "You should get back to class," I finally tell her. She shrugs.

"Ok... ok..." She sighs, "Oh by the way!" Suddenly, she snaps her fingers and disappears. I barely have time to react to her punch right behind me.

"Next time we spar, I'm gonna kick your ass!" She promises. The she snaps her fingers and disappears again. She's gotten faster again.

"We'll see about that," I smile. Remembering the little girl I found in burning house. 

"Oh and by the way!" I jump as she reapears next to me. "I'm coming to your house after school." She says before disappearing once more.

A teacher runs by after she disappears. "Mr. Kaminari! Have you seen Kioyue!" She asks. I sigh.

Good luck trying to catch the fastest hero alive. I think as the teacher runs off.

Sorry this took me a while, chapters are gonna be coming slower but I hope you like the introduction of a new big three member!

Thanks!