The Sports Festival Continues!

Here we go,

(Ren POV)

We are all currently choosing teammate for the cavalry battle. (The rules are the same as they were in the anime) Surprisingly, Ryuji wanted me on the team, our team was Akari, Sakura, Ryuji, and me.

"Listen up, here are your jobs, Dunce Ears, zap anyone who comes near from the left side, we'll keep turning to make sure all enemies come from there, Giant Clappy (Sakura, I didn't mention that she's the daughter of Testutetsu and Kendou, she has both of their quirks), Tank everything, and Rope Fingers (Akari) When I'm flying, you better catch me, got it?"

"When you're flying?"

"NO QUESTIONS!!" Ryuji yelled.

Soon the match started. "Now we play the waiting game..." Sakura started but Ryuji interrupted her.

"ATTAAAACK!!! Ryuji orders. We charge toward one of the groups. We come from behind and Ryuji snags their headbands. A team comes from our left, big mistake. One of my Ear Jacks touches them. They're shocked immediately. We take their headbands too. Eventually, around 20 minutes are up. Everyone looks toward Suguha. As expected, headbands start flying towards her. This time she isn't choosing, she's just taking everyone's headbands. "Rope fingers," Ryuji suddenly says, Akari looks up at him, "Catch."

(Suguha POV)

I was too lazy to decide who's headbands to steal and who's to not, so I just stole them all. Suddenly, I see that stupid Kachaan, and he's... Flying? He's coming straight at me using his explosions to propel himself forward. I shrug, I rip out a big chunk of the arena and slam right on him. I always to do that, I thought satisfied.

"WRONG PERSON SUGUHA!!" I turn to see Ryuji coming right at me. He used his mother's quirk to make illusions?! Before I can react, he rips the headbands right off of me.

"ROPE FINGERS!!" He yells, ropes grab him and pull him back to his team. I never expected this.

(Ren POV)

Akari quickly pulls Ryuji back. "Nice job, we have enough to proceed now-"

"ATTACK SUGUHA! WE NEED TO BE THE ABSOLUTE NUMBER ONE!!" Ryuji yells, taking off again. Sakura smiles, "I see what you're getting at," She says. We charge up at Suguha. Sakura's fist turns huge and starts attacking, of course, Suguha blocks it with a chunk of the arena.

"I don't get it!" I yell, "Why are we attacking Suguha when she'll just block the attack?"

"Because Ryuji is a genius," Sakura replies, "Take a look at Suguha right now, she's so focused on defence that she can't hear our conversation, let alone steal headbands," Sakura said, slamming another giant metal fist against the wall Suguha made. "Her calvary is Akio, who she probably picked to defend with but he's busy defending against other people," Sakura explains. She's right, Akio's forming ice walls to protect Suguha from other teams, while Suguha's busy with us. I look over to find Ryuji snagging the headbands off of people mid-air. When he's tired, Akari pulls him back, if someone tries to attack us, my earphone jacks can reach long enough to give them a painful zap.

Soon the rest of the time is up and the results are shown. Only the top 16 people will move on. First place is us. Ryuji screams in victory and soon I realize he's not alone. Ground Zero is also yelling from the stands, Deku trying to calm him down. "THAT'S MY SON!!!" He screams in pride. Second place is the two-person team, Suguha and Akio. The rest are a bunch of people from the other classes that I don't know.

The final event is the same as always, a tournament. I look at the placement, I'm up against Sakura first. Her quirk is to make her hands giant and turn to steel. Turning to steal makes her invulnerable to lighting. I smile, normally, there would be no hope for me, but I have a technique that will probably break through her defences. But first I have to do something more important, lunch.

(Kaminari POV)

This brings me back, I think, I'm sitting in the cafeteria, it hasn't changed a bit since I was Ren's age. "Hey, Kaminari!" Tetsutetsu calls at me with Kendo, (If you've forgotten, Sakura is their daughter) "Looks like your son is up against out daughter first!" He cheers, "Sorry man, but I don't see your son winning as long as our daughter can use her steel form," He says. I hate to admit it but he's right, when I used thunder palm, I drilled through a tree, but this is steel.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Kyokya suddenly says. She smiling as if she knows something we don't. But she might know something, during the week, I had to go on patrol and do hero work, Kyokya go the week off, so she watched Ren train sometimes. Does Ren have another technique I don't know about?

(Ren POV)

"You can do it Ren!" Yuuki says, I'm about to go out to the arena for my match.

"Not gonna lie pal, you might lose this," Asashi says, I get what he's saying, Sakura's quirk makes her invulnerable to my lightning, but I she doesn't know the Thunder Palm. The special thing about it is that it was never made to shock people, it was made to blow past defences or obstacles, not only that but mine is much stronger than dads, his can only slowly drill through trees while mine simply bursts right through, this is the perfect time to use it. 

"Hey Asashi, I'll end the fight in around thirty seconds, alright?" I say, I turn around and walk into the arena. Sakura's entering too. I look up to see that the announcers are Red Riot (Kirishima) And Cellophane, (Sero) 

"We have Ren Kaminari from class 1A! And Sakura Tetsutetsu, also from class 1A!" They introduce.

Yuuki's mom, Pinky, is the judge. I look toward Sakura, "I'm sorry," I say, 

"But 5 seconds into this fight... you might cough out blood," 

I warn her. Sakura gives me a confused glance before shrugging it off.

"Ready? BEGIN!"

I rush straight towards her. 1... She immediately turns to steal and her hands turn giant. 2... Her right hand swings at me, 3... I jump on to her hand surprising her, then jump over her, landing behind her, 4... She turns around and I activate Thunder Palm, 5! The moment she turns around I slam Thunder Palm right into her gut. Her steal form disappears immediately due to the sheer force of the impact, and the Thunder Palm is so strong that she coughs out blood, all in 5 seconds.

She falls on to the ground, I immediately pin her, I step on her hands so they can't grow giant, If she goes into steel form she can't really do much since she's pinned, and if she can I'll just thunder palm her again. It's over.

"Sakura Tetsutetsu is pinned! Ren Kaminari is the winner!!"

I look up to see my class in the stands, they all look shocked (See what I did there?), even Ryuji looks surprised. I look at my parent who shining in pride. I turn back to Sakura to help her up. "I guess you were right about the blood," She says clutching her stomach, a light smile on her face.

Ok guys that's the end of this chapter, I tried to make more paragraphs so reading them doesn't seem as boring, I want you guys to give me suggestion on who you want to see in here, this doesn't have to be in the nextgen, it could be anyone in the MHA universe so far (Only in the anime though cuz I don't read the manga) Just ask if you wanna have people like Eri or Kota or any other person in her and I'll try to add them in the story line, but thanks for reading!!

Thanks again!