Deku and Suguha

Hey guys! This chapter's gonna be more about Suguha but the next few chapters are gonna be about another student from class 1A

(Suguha POV)

"Why are you all such a disappointment?" Shadow Demon of the Big 3 mocked. I looked around at the defeated class 1A. He beat everyone! I look back at him, he was the son of the heroes Froppy and Tsukuyomi. "I was told that the whole class was already stronger than the average hero, but all I see are a bunch of kids who can't even control their quirks," He scoffed. "What a disappointment, you have such good quirks too," He turns to me. "And you..." He gives me a look of absolute disgust. I really wanna punch him! I growl and get back. Is there anything I can throw at him? I look around. Fuck it! I began to tear slabs off of the ground. I'm about to throw at him when suddenly his dark shadow slams right into me, knocking me down once more. "Pathetic," He glares at me. "You're the daughter of the number 1 hero, yet you're nothing like him, and I'm not talking about your personality,"

"Hey... aren't you being a little harsh?" his dark shadow asks. He scoffs,

"Who cares if I'm being harsh, it's the facts," He turns to me once more, "You're way too destructive, you cause more damage than the villains in a fight, you don't think, you just attack, and you're so spoiled by your quirk that you never bothered to worry what would happen if went up against someone who could get close to you!" He claims.

Spoiled... by my quirk?

(Deku POV)

I pace back and forth, nervous about my visit to the hospital. "Deku, it's fine," Uraraka assures me. It's not long before a nurse comes out to see us. "He's ready for you," She says. I rush over to his room where he's staying.

"All Might!" I cry, running towards my former teacher. All Might has been in the hospital for quite a while because of him getting a pretty bad sickness at an old age.

"Ah! Midorya-shonen! And Uraraka-shonen!" He smiles upon seeing us, "How's everything?"

I start to relay everything that has happened while he's been in the hospital.

"The LOV paired up with the Evolution Army? A lot has happened..." He mutters.

"Yes, but... we came to ask you for advice on something..." I admit. I take a deep breath.

"What is it? I don't think I can help you with being a hero, you're already a better hero than I could ever hope to be!" He says.

"It's not that... it's..." Uraraka trails off.

"How do you become a good parent!?" I half-yell, "You see, my daughter, Suguha, has this really really strong quirk, and now she has this huge ego and it just got crushed so now she's really frustrated and doesn't wanna talk to us and we wanna comfort her but she won't let us! Please All Might, give us your wisdom!" I bow to him.

All Might looks at me, a little stunned. "Well..." He thinks for a little bit.

"Yes, yes?" I ask hurriedly, desperate for a good answer.

"I don't know,"

"WHAT?!"

"Deku-kun calm down!" My wife puts her hand on my shoulder.

All Might sighs, "I've never been a parent before, I have no idea how to do these things," he admits, "But I trust your judgment Midorya, after all, she is your daughter," He smiles, "Just do your best, no one can blame you for that!" He advises.

"Yes sir!" I reply scribbling his words into a notebook.

(Timeskip)

"Hey Suguha!" I call out to my daughter as she walks back from school.