Invitation for Ren Kaminari!

Heya people, I'll start this chapter with Ren's fight but don't worry cause I'll conclude Asashi's fight with Saki as well.

(Head of Evolution Army's POV) Remember the Evolution Army is the group that helped Shigaraki make the latest Nomu's, go read the last chapter for details.

Purple-ish black hair with a white stripe of it right above his right eye. Yellow eyes, earphone jacks and electric quirk, average height, around 170 cm, this is the boy I'm looking for. "You must be Ren Kaminari," I say. Our fight took us outside the dorms, he's one determined fighter, that's for sure. "You're the one with the hero name 'Raijin'" I continue. Ren nods slowly, keeping his guard up. 

"I've been wanting to talk to you," I explain. "I can help you grow"

"Do I look like a villain to you?" He asks. I see him build up lightning on his palm and strike. I'm faster, and easily his arm. 

"fascinating..." I say, staring at Ren's hand which is enveloped with electricity, "Getting hit by this might blow a hole in my stomach," I observe. He retreats back. "Indiscriminate shock! 1.3 million volts!" He yells, thunder flies everywhere. When the voltage clears I've been zapped. However, there are many pain tolerance techniques that make this feel like nothing. In the last generation, maybe it would have been effective, but now, many fighters can easily tolerate this pain. 

In other words, the indiscriminate shock is useless against well-trained people. It only works if electricity is focused, not scattered everywhere.

"Wha- How?" Ren asks,

"I'm just as surprised that you haven't turned into an idiot yet, shouldn't that many volts short-circuit your brain?" I ask. (Remember, Ren's max voltage is around 2.5 million volts)

"Shouldn't I be the one asking questions?" He frowns, "How are you still standing?" 

"Well you see, I-" I'm interrupted by Ren striking again, I block effectively. "So you wanted me to lower my guard... what a dirty trick..." I smile.

"A fight's a fight pal" Ren glares. He has the look of a true villain.

"I would like to give you an offer," I begin, "You do know that what you're doing now is illegal right?" Ren gives me a surprised look. "You'll be fined for unauthorized use of your quirk, you don't have a hero licence yet do you?" He ignores me.

"I think kicking your ass is worth all that," He smiles. 

I laugh, "You do realize that I haven't even used my quirk yet, don't you?" I smile. Then I activate my quirk.

He has great conviction inside him, he's completely aware of it yet he tells no one of said conviction... how interesting.

(Asashi's POV)

"I told you, there's no way you can get me to drop my guard," I repeat for perhaps the tenth time. Saki throws another knife that I easily shatter. I'm starting to think that there's something really wrong about me, I'm up against a dangerous villain, yet I'm not scared, in fact, we're both joking around casually almost as if we were flirting and we've known each other for years. "you'll get tired at some point!" Saki gives another one of her creepy smiles and attacks again, 

"Give me your blood Asashi Ito!" She shrieks. I know where she's aiming so I dodge and block appropriately. She continues to smile. "Well, then guess I'll just have to use my secret weapon," She smirks, "If you don't wanna see it, you'll bow to me,"

I don't bow to her, for obvious reasons. 

She smiles. The strikes at me. She's fast! I think she's going for the stab so I raise my guard. Suddenly, she pushes her lips onto mine