look at those rankings! (Not a chapter)

I never thought these stories would rank so high

I mean not one, but TWO of my books went to the top 5 when you search up MHA next-gen. And before you say that most of my views for the sequel are all passed on from the prequel, Wattpad counts views by adding up every view from every chapter, so if one person reads 7 chapters, then the story gets 7 more views!

But seriously, though. This is all because of you people who keep on voting and reading and following me... I really appreciate it!

I mean, I'm ahead of the book that inspired me to write this. I wrote this after reading After The Lightning and Lightning sound (Which is a rly good book)

I still can't believe this... Thank you, everyone!!!!

Also!

y'know how Christmas is coming up, right? I wanted to write a special chapter for that!

This chapter will be non-canon and you guys can choose what it's about.

I kinda wanna write minor romance but I wanted it to be either KamiJirou or a ship from the next-gen kids (Suguha X Ryuji, Mimi X Ren, Asashi X Saki or Yuuki e.t.c)

Comment what you want, it can be anything you'd like! You could even tell me to screw writing the special chapter and write the canon chapters!

THANKS AGAIN!