1. first day of school

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❉・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

VIOLET OCEAN WAS A REGULAR SCHOOL girl. Her family came from a pretty rich background. It was no doubt her family had money.

Her family also had connections to the royal family, which is why events with the royals can be a pain because of Hawk.

Going to a prestigious private school meant having fake friends and cocky jocks who ruled the school. Violet, however, wasn't either. Being a quiet girl meant she was more of a loner with very few friends.

Also, her arch-enemy was the prince. Eli Moskowitz. At school, he is the most rebellious kid and would wear his hair in a mohawk and would go by Hawk instead of his actual name.

The only time he would wear his hair down would be for formal events with his parents. The king and queen were also not happy to see he dyed his hair red.

Violet and Eli use to be best friends back in second grade, but something snapped in him and they have been enemies ever since.

Today was her first day back at the most prestigious school anyone can go to and Violet was not looking forward to it.

When Violet arrived at school, she went to her locker and started to put her books away. When Violet closed it, she saw the person she was dreading to see all day, leaning on the locker next to hers.

Prince Eli Moskowitz, but at school, he goes by Hawk.

"Well hello, there Sharkie."

Sharkie was the annoying childhood nickname Hawk always had for Violet since her last name was Ocean and sharks had a big mouth and sharp teeth. Violet would always talk back to Hawk, which is why he calls her that.

"What do you want Urchin?"

Urchin was the childhood nickname for Hawk since he was an annoying thorn in Violet's life.

"Nothing, just here to give you my daily annoyance. By the way, you look awful as usual." Hawk winked, then walked past her, bumping into her shoulder making her drop her books.

"Dick," Violet whispered so only she could hear.

After she closed her locker, she walked down the halls embracing her preppy school uniform. She didn't want to admit it, but the uniform was pretty cute with the plaid skirts and ties.

Violet dropped her books once again when she bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, here let me help you."