22. one knee

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

VIOLET FELT BETTER THAN EVER WHEN she stood up for herself. The paparazzi sure will never want to deal with her again.

Violet and Hawk were running in the castle, still having the adrenaline from earlier pumping in them.

"Princess, you shouldn't be running so much." Hawk was concerned for her, but Violet was just laughing which made him worried.

"Please, I needed this actually, so thank you so much for doing this Eli. If we never took that walk, I would still be depressed in my bed. So thank you for this." Violet smiled then went on her tiptoes to kiss Hawk.

"Well, I'm glad you think that interaction was good for you because I certainly enjoyed it. You were so fiery and that is hot." Hawk smirked slightly then caressed Violet's waist pulling her closer to him.

"You know you're the hottest guy I've met right"

Hawk chuckled slightly and gripped Violet's waist tighter.

"I hope so because I'm your boyfriend right?" Violet never thought about it until now, but Hawk never formally asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Actually, technically you're not." Hawk's eyes and face dropped so quickly, Violet felt bad for scaring him like this.

"W-What"

"You never formally asked me to be your girlfriend, stupid." Hawk let out a sigh of relief, thankful she didn't mean anything else.

"Son of a bitch you scared me." Hawk laughed then Violet pinched his cheeks.

"Violet Alexciana Ocean, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Hawk went down on one knee and Violet couldn't help but smile at the gesture. Hawk grabbed her right hand and kissed it.

Literally a charming prince right here.

"Of course I will!" Violet pulled Eli back up on his feet and kissed him.

"You are one of a kind, Violet."

"You're not too and yourself pigeon." Hawk smiled at the nickname and began to do The Waltz with Violet.

It was the exact same dance they did at the masquerade ball and a whole wave of deja vu came flowing back.

Life was now perfect for the two. The moment they actually met each other, was the same moment they were replicating now and their feelings for each other grew so much.

And nothing could ruin it.

THREE MONTHS LATER

"MARTIN, YOU SON OF A BITCH, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY ORANGE FLUFFY SOCKS?!" Violet was stomping around the house, desperately trying to find socks for her frozen feet.

"Stop being so loud bitch oh my goshH! I put them in your drawer. The very top one in your room," Martin said, while multitasking, texting David.  Violet smirked slightly then thanked Martin before walking back to her room.

It has been a little over three months since Violet found out she had lung cancer. For some reason, Violet was one of the lucky ones and her cancer started to deteriorate slowly.

Martin and Violet were on their way to the hospital, hoping for any good news that can come.

With the lighter doses of chemotherapy, Violet was also starting to grow her hair back slowly but surely.

On the car ride to the hospital, Martin and Violet were blasting the album of Lady Gaga, singing nonstop with the windows down, possibly annoying the cars next to them.

They walked obnoxiously in the hospital, earning a few glares from people in the waiting room but they didn't care.

They were having the time of their lives.

"Violet Ocean?" The nurse called her name and the pair started to walk into one of the hospital rooms, anxiously waiting for what the doctor has to see.

Violet was shaking her leg up and down vigorously. Luckily Martin was able to calm her down by putting his hand down respectively on her knee.

The doctor came in not too long after with paperwork in her hands which made Violet's eyes widen with more anxiety.

"Hello, Ms. Ocean and Mr. Taylor. It's great to see you're doing better hun."

"Thank you, doctor Barnes, life has been rocky, but I feel great now."

Doctor Barnes smiled and it made Violet feel a tinge of relief in her body.

"Well, that's great Violet because I am very happy to tell you that you are officially in remission."

Those words made Violet feel like she was the luckiest human on earth. Luckily, the cancer didn't turn into stage four so remission was a higher chance for Violet. She went up and gave Martin the biggest hug ever

"O-Oh, my gosh, that's wonderful, t-thank you so much for everything doctor I couldn't have done this without you." Doctor Barnes smiled at Violet and gave her a reassuring hug.

"It was my pleasure, Violet. We will still have to arrange an appointment for precautions."

"Yes, that is totally fine."

Violet finally had the life she wanted. All of the pauses she had to put in her life were now finally resuming.

She finally felt like she was in heaven, and Violet will soon feel that experience.

hfsdhfgshf yay violet!!! okokok mini rant so I like walked so soooo much yesterday and now my legs literally feel like they are going to fall of lmaodjad