28. Paris!

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"RISE AND SHINE BITCHES!"

Violet couldn't contain her excitement as she kept nagging the boys to hurry up they got out of their beds really slowly.

"Come on boys, what are you, snails? Let's go! Let's go!" Violet sounded like a strict coach who was trying to condition her athletes.

James and Martin groaned in frustration, tired of hearing Violet's loud voice, but a small part of them didn't mind because the adrenaline of going to Paris made Violet more vocal and happy, almost forgetting the pain of cancer.

"Violet, you know our flight doesn't leave until like four more hours, right?" James was rubbing his eyes, still groggy after waking up at 3 am.

"Yes, I'm very aware, but I'm way too excited to sleep. Sleep is not important now." It was the opposite really. Violet should be getting any kind of rest possible, but her stubbornness got the best of her.

Martin didn't mind about the time that violet woke them up since he usually got up around this time every day.

"Violet you need rest, come on go back to bed."

"No can do, Martini, I'm way too excited to be going back to bed." Martin smiled slightly at Violet's nickname for him.

"You know, since we're using Eli's private jet, can't we just get there earlier if we wanted? It's not like we have a ticket for the flight." James and Martin looked at each other, knowing Violet had a valid point.

Violet smirked then pulled out her phone to call Eli. She knew he was still sleeping, but Violet thought it was time to wake him up.

After a while, Eli answered his phone.

"Hey, princess," Hawk said in a raspy tony which made Violet send shivers down her spine.

"Wow, if I knew you sounded this hot when you wake up, I might as well call you every morning to hear your voice." Violet heard Hawk snicker slightly on the other end of the line.

"What's up, love?"

"Well, I was wondering, since we're taking your private jet, does that mean we could leave a little earlier than expected?" There was small silence on the other line until Hawk spoke up.

"I mean.... we can, do you want to, princess?" Hawk could practically feel the smile on Violet's face.

"Yes, yes please."

"All right then, let's go."

*❀❁❀*

James, Violet, Martin, and Hawk were now on Hawk's private jet, fascinated by the beautiful interior.

The interior consisted of yellow fluorescent light bulbs, tan leather furniture, and tinted privacy windows. Violet admired her boyfriend's jet and looked back at him to see a humble smile plastered on his face.

"Everyone, make yourselves at home, don't be a stranger, and do whatever you want." Of course, James and Martin immediately went towards the bar where Hawk and Violet sat down in the leather seats and started to recline the chairs.

"Okay, babe, you should really get some rest now. You woke up at 4 and for this trip."

"Actually it was 3 am, but yeah I guess you're right. I need all the energy when I'm walking through the streets of Paris." Hawk smiled slightly and gently pushed Violet's forehead backward, so her body was laid out on the recliner.

After what felt like hours, but it was just minutes, Hawk turned his head to see his girlfriend sleeping peacefully in the reclined seat.

Walking up slowly so he wouldn't wake up Violet, Hawk walked towards the bar so he can talk to the two older men.

"Hey, Eli, what's up? How's Violet?" James took a sip of his alcohol before bringing his attention back to Hawk.

"She's well. Asleep, but well. Um, I was hoping I can ask you guys for some advice?"

James and Martin were now intrigued, putting their full attention towards Hawk.

"So, I-I have always been told to be strong and fearless for my country and for my people. I usually am always fearless no matter what the situation is but with Violet, I'm so scared. This is the first time I genuinely feel fear in my life. Not knowing what is going to happen to Violet, it's fucking killing me."

Hawk let out a small sob at the end, making James and Martin pull him in for a hug.

"Oh, Eli. Please do not hold your feelings in like this. It is not healthy at all. I understand you're scared for Violet, we all are, but that does not mean we are going to deter her from the life she should get." Hawk knew Martin was speaking wise words and that he was right.

"I literally have never loved anything or anyone as much as I love Violet. She is literally my world."

"I know how much you love her, Eli and I really hate to say this, but prepare for the worst." Hawk let several more tears stream down his face. The painful thoughts of Violet in her cancerous state, made Hawk break down.

However, Martin was right. He should always prepare for the worst.

Hawk went back to his seat next to Violet's and rubbed his hands through her hair. Violet woke up with a smile on her face, making Hawk smile as well since it was so contagious.

However, Violet wasn't sleeping the whole time. She heard the entire conversation.

hey besties its finals week so that's just great :( I'm also trying to slow burn the last few chapters because I don't want to finish this book yet dhfhhgfhajks, but I hope you all enjoyed this chapter babes