16. loss

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

WHILE HAWK WAS ENJOYING HIS victory of standing up to Robby, Violet's situation was not looking well.

She got a call from Martin that her parents were involved in a life-threatening accident.

Martin was driving as fast as he could to the hospital while Violet sat in the back, hopelessly frustrated and scared about how her parents are doing.

"Martin please drive faster." Violet was anxiously waiting to arrive at the hospital.

"We are here Violet. Go inside and I'll find parking." With that, Violet printed out of the limo and into the waiting room of the hospital.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"I-I'm Violet Ocean and I'm here for my parents. They g-got in a bad car accident. Do you know how they are doing?"

The nurse started to flip through her computer and had a sympathetic look on her face, giving away that something was wrong.

"I'm sorry Ms. Ocean, but your parents passed away once they arrived at the hospital. I'm so sorry for your loss."

Silence. All Violet could hear was silence. Denial took over her body, not trying to comprehend the fact that her parents are dead and she is now an orphan.

"W-what? N-No I just talked to them this morning they aren't d-dead."

"Ma'am I'm so sorry for your loss. Is there anything we can do or call someone?"

Martin ran into the ER room and he saw the distraught look on Violet's face and it broke him into millions of pieces.

He has seen Violet sad before, but this was different. The people he worked for are dead and their daughter is now orphaned.

The very first thing he wanted to do was say he would adopt her, but this was not the time now. So he did the most logical thing possible.

He engulfed Violet in a hug who was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Martin, please tell me this isn't real."

Martin's heart dropped when Violet said that.  He hugged her tighter and tears started to fall out even more.

*❀❁❀*

The news of Violet's parents' death was not easy information to handle. She has not been at school for three weeks and kept leaving people on delivered.