17. cheats and chats

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"SHARKIE, CAN YOU PLEASE COME BACK TO SCHOOL? It's boring without you." Hawk was in Violet's home, trying to convince her to go back to school. Ever since their "talk", they have been hanging out more lately.

"I want to, but at the same time, I'm not ready Eli."

"Don't worry, princess, I totally understand." Violet's heart fluttered at the nickname, but she felt guilty since she is with Robby.

"Yeah, I'll be back soon, but I don't know when. I need to see Robby. I haven't talked to him in person for a long time." Hawk rolled his eyes at the name of Robby.

"Vi seriously, why can't you just break up with him? He hasn't even tried to see you at all ever since the accident. It's obvious we would be a better couple compared to you guys." Hawk tried to give his puppy eyes and his lips popping out, but Violet just ruffled his hair.

"Mhmm, okay sure," Violet joked, but deep inside, she knew it was wrong to be with Robby.

"Anyways, you should get going, I have to help Martin set up another date with David. He's been stressing out if he's good enough for him," Violet said with a sigh.

Hawk scoffed slightly. "Please, I've met Martin too many times to know that if this David guy doesn't like him, then he's not the one for him."

"Awwww." Violet smiled at how much Hawk cared for Martin as well.

"What?"

"It's cute that you care for Martin as much as I do."

"Oh, so you think I'm cute huh?" Violet rolled her eyes and Hawk was just smirking at her.

"Shush before I change my mind."

*❀❁❀*

"VIOLET HELP IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" Violet sprinted to Martin's room in a panic thinking of the scenarios of what could be wrong.

"Martin what's wrong?! Are you oka- wait, why are you smiling?"

"Guess?" Martin had a squealy and happy tone in his voice, which made Violet relieved that he wasn't hurt, but she was mad for the mini heart attack.

"I don't know, does it have to do with David?"

"Yup!" Violet playfully rolled her eyes at Martin's excitement.

"Okay, so what's the emergency?"

"David asked me to be his boyfriend and I don't know how to respond." Violet stared at Martin dumbfounded at what he just said.

"W-Wait. So you called me in here as an emergency, just because you don't know how to respond to David because he is asking you to be his boyfriend?"

"Yeah...NOW HELP ME VI OH MY GOSH." Martin was shaking Violet's shoulders vigorously.

"Okay, okay, jeez. How about 'yes, I would like to be your boyfriend'? It's not that hard Martin."

"No, that's too basic. I need something extravagant." Violet patted Martin on his shoulders then started to walk out of his room.

"Hey, wait, darling, where are you going? I need help!"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure you got this." Violet laughed then walked back to her room.

Violet started to play on her ukulele until she got a phone call from Demetri.

"Hey, Demetri, what's up?"

"Violet, I am not kidding, go to Sam LaRusso's Instagram page right now." Violet started to panic, not knowing what was happening.

"Woah, why am I looking at Sam's page? What is there to loo-"

There stood in the screen in front of her, was a picture of Sam LaRusso and Robby Keene, her boyfriend, kissing.

Violet had tears on the rim of her eyes. Robby, her supposed boyfriend is cheating on her.

"Demetri I have to call you back later." Violet stared at her laptop screen.

"No, Violet, you don't have to go through this alon-"

She hung up on Demetri as her eyes were still glued on the screen.

"You son of a bitch!" Violet had anger and sadness in her voice. She tried to hold back the tears, but she couldn't.

Violet thought to herself about how charming Robby was at the dance, but now he is a dick.

Violet didn't want to call Martin since he was too happy already, so she decided to call the first person on her mind.

"Hey, Vi, what's up?"

"Eli?" Violet choked back on a sob and Hawk automatically noticed.

"Hey, hey baby what's wrong?" Hawk was too worried about Violet to even notice that he called her 'baby'.

"Robby is c-cheating on me."

"What? How did you find out?"

"Go on Sam LaRusso's page." Violet heard Hawk pressing the keys on his keyboard.

"What.The.Fuck. Oh my god, Violet are you okay?"

"No, I'm not. Eli, can you please come over now. I need someone to talk to." Violet already heard Hawk grab his car keys.

"I'm already on my way, princess. Don't worry it'll all be okay soon."

Little did Violet know, everything will be okay.

But there was something internally in Violet which would change her life forever and nobody could do anything about it.

SAM AND ROBBY ARE 🔪 🔪 🥊 🥊

SAM AND ROBBY ARE 🔪 🔪 🥊 🥊. Stan Martin for being an amazing guardian though😌✋