8. blocker

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

"UM, DID I INTERRUPT SOMETHING?" Demetri interrupted the pair right when Hawk was about to admit why he hated Violet so much.

Violet glared at Demetri who literally ruined the perfect moment, right when Hawk was about to confess to her too.

"No, no you didn't." Hawk turned his head back towards Violet then smirked at her before hitting the locker and leaving her there.

"Thanks, Demetri. He was literally about to tell me why he hates me." Violet groaned in frustration, before leaving Demetri in the hallway alone.

Demetri sighed, feeling bad for interrupting the two. He walked away from the hallway and caught up with Hawk.

"Hey, what were you and Violet talking about?" Demetri wanted to get answers for Violet since he felt bad for the intrusion.

"Nothing. Nothing important at least."

Demetri knew Hawk was lying, so he tried one more time to pry out the answer from him.

"I know you and Violet were talking about something important. What was it?"

Hawk got closer to Demetri and started to whisper to him.

"She wanted to know why I don't like her." Demetri looked at him as if he was going to say more, but he didn't.

"And why didn't you tell her. You know she deserves the truth." Hawk glared at Demetri and pointed a finger at him.

"Dude, we've talked about this. She can not know the real reason. I was just going to tell her a lie over there." Hawk walked away angrily back to the cafeteria.

Demetri knew exactly why Hawk hated Violet, but it was not his place to tell her.

Demetri sighed before following Hawk back into the cafeteria.

*❀❁❀*

Violet was in a crappy mood ever since lunch. She wanted to try and talk to Hawk before she went back home.

Waiting at the front door of Hawk's last class, she waited for him to get out so she can force him to talk to her.

Luckily, Violet had a free period so all she did was scroll through TikTok.

When the bell rang, she put her phone away to keep an eye out for Hawk.

When he walked out of the classroom, Violet didn't hesitate to grab his arm and drag him near her locker.

Hawk pulled his arm away and glared at Violet.

"Sharkie, what the fuck are you doing? Go put your dirty hands elsewhere."

"I came here to finish our conversation from lunch." Hawk scoffed then tried to walk away, but when he saw Violet wasn't following after him, he frowned slightly then started to run after her.

Hawk assumed that Violet was going to chase after him, but he was wrong.

"Fine, fine, if you want to talk then let's go somewhere more private." Hawk took Violet into another empty hallway.

Hawk took in a deep breath, not ready to tell Violet the truth. He was still hesitant whether or not he should tell her the truth, or make up a lie.

"Eli. Tell me everything. From the beginning."

"First of all, don't call me Eli. You should know that." Violet nodded then proceeded to ask him more questions.

"Tell me why you hate me. I still don't understand what I did." Hawk scoffed then put his hands over his face.

"You really don't remember, do you?" Violet shook her head no then started to listen closer to what Hawk has to say.

"No, I really don't know what I did. You wanna refresh my brain for me?" Hawk got closer to Violet, making her heart skip a beat.

She didn't want to admit it, but Hawk made her feel a different way. A good way too.

"Well first of all, what you did was pretty fucked up and it stayed with me for the longest time."

"Well, tell me what I did then." Violet was more frustrated.

"Fine. I didn't want to be your friend anymore because-"

A voice of another man interrupted the conversation of the pair... again.

"Violet Ocean?" Violet turned her head to the boy that was staring at her in awe. She immediately recognized who he was.

"Oh my god. There is no way you're really here."

CLIFFHANGER ASFFF

CLIFFHANGER ASFFF. Sorry baes but guess who this boy is heheehhe