21. bad bitch hours

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

DAYS HAVE GONE BY AND AS MUCH AS Violet tried to stay positive, the chemotherapy was making her weaker every day.

Hawk even took days off of school just so he can hang out with Violet. Of course, his parents did not approve of this, but he didn't care. Violet was far more important to him.

Currently, Violet was sitting in her bed, watching Netflix with Hawk as they cuddled.

Violet started to feel more insecure about herself since the chemo was making her lose her hair as well.

"Eli?" Violet questioned him quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Would you still love me if I lost all of my hair permanently?"

Hawk looked at Violet as if she was crazy and he gave her a kiss making her feel reassured.

"Violet, you are crazy if you think I would leave you just because you don't have hair. Just having you in my arms is enough for me."

Violet smiled at how sweet Hawk was towards her. She was lucky to have someone like him in her life.

Violet was about to say something, but another  horrible cough interrupted her.

Eli held his head down slightly, cringing at the cough knowing how much pain she was in.

He wishes he could take the pain away from her. Hawk would take Violet's place in a heartbeat.

"Love, don't worry about me I'm okay," Violet said to reassure Hawk. 

Hawk smiled slightly, not even the slightest bit convinced that she would be okay. But still, in the back of his mind, he wanted Violet to be okay, cancer-free and all of this would be over.

"How about we go out and take a walk in the park? It will be good since you can get some nature vibes in you. Come on, let's go." Violet was contemplating for a bit until she nodded her head.

"Sure, I could use some fresh air." Hawk had to help Violet up since her legs were weaker than usual, but she eventually got used to it.

*❀❁❀*

Violet had a walker for the help of her stability as she and Hawk strolled through the park.