2. light-headed

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

THE NEXT DAY, VIOLET WENT TO SCHOOL in a more pissed off more than usual. The school was her escape place from family, but also she hated it because Hawk made it miserable.

Violet was on her way to her last class when she felt someone shove her back, making her trip. When she turned around, she saw Hawk, laughing uncontrollably with his friends.

Violet didn't like Hawk's friends either. His karate friends were dicks just like him. The only person she didn't have a bad side with was Demetri.

Demetri was more of the neutral person in Hawk's group. Demetri, Hawk, and Violet were the best trio a second grader could ask for, but when Hawk dropped Violet, Demetri did as well.

Violet glared at the annoying group, but when her eyes landed on Demetri, they softened immediately. She smiled at him and he discreetly returned it, making Violet happy.

For her last class, it went by super slowly, Violet could've taken a nap and wouldn't miss anything.

Violet called her butler and told him to not pick her up today since she wanted to do homework at her secret spot.

Violet's spot was this peaceful stump in the middle of the woods, where she would hear the sounds of birds chirping which made her happy.

Violet took in a deep breath and felt the warmth of the sunshine on her face

Violet took in a deep breath and felt the warmth of the sunshine on her face. She proceeded to do homework for the next few hours.

It didn't matter what time she came home since her parents weren't there to give her a curfew.

As the sun was going down, the sunlight seemed to like Violet's face since it was still reflecting.

However, something or someone blocked the light from Violet's face. She slowly looked up to see the person she never expected.