29. je t'aime

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

AFTER VIOLET OVERHEARD THE CONVERSATION with Hawk, Martin, and James, she couldn't stop thinking about how Hawk felt about her.

Sure, she knew that Hawk loved her and was worried about her, but not to the point where he would be full-on sobbing his emotions to her gay uncle and  a father figure.

Violet was so in her thoughts, she didn't even hear Hawk repeatedly call her name.

"Violet!" Hawk called, once more to hopefully get her attention.

"Yes?" Violet finally answered Hawk.

"What were you thinking about? Seemed like you were really in your thoughts for a moment." Violet wanted to tell him the truth that he was going to have to go back to school soon. Without a girlfriend.

She was contemplating on how she was going to tell this to him, but she couldn't muster up the words to actually tell him.

"Nothing, love. I was just thinking about what we should do first once we arrive at Paris," Violet lied, hoping to steer off Hawk from her initial thoughts.

Hawk knew Violet was hiding something, but he did not want to pry, knowing there must be a reason she didn't want to talk about that specific subject at the moment.

The couple stayed quiet for the rest of the ride to Paris, holding each other's hands along the way as well. Slowly, the pair drifted into a deep slumber.

*❀❁❀*

"Wake up, children, we don't have all day!" Hawk and Violet opened their eyes to the loud voice of Martin, also blinded by the bright lights he flashed in their eyes.

"Wait, we're here already?" Violet got up from her seat a little too fast, which made her feel light-headed for a second. Hawk pulled her close to him, making sure she wouldn't fall.

"Thanks, Urchin," Violet said, looking up at her boyfriend.

"No problem, princess."

The quartet then walked out of the private jet, their feet touching the beautiful grounds of Paris.

Their limo was ready to take them to the most luxurious hotel in the city.

The ride there was mostly silent, besides the small chatters of admiring the atmosphere of Paris.

Once they arrived at the hotel, the quartet unpacked their luggage. Meanwhile, Violet was looking out the window, showing the beautiful views of small pastry shops, high-end fashion stores, and the smell of croissants.