26. departing

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

WHEN HAWK RECEIVED THE MESSAGE, he did not care about the teacher telling him to sit down because this was obviously far more important.

Sprinting down the school hallways, Hawk was desperately running to the bathroom Violet was at.

Finally reaching the bathroom, Hawk burst through the doors, slightly startling Tory. The paramedics were already there, trying to do CPR on Violet.

Hawk knew it was bad because CPR meant Violet wasn't breathing.

"Hawk, I'm the one that texted you to come here. I found Violet on the floor and she was about to text you before she passed out." Tory was just as worried as Hawk because she knew Violet was a good person.

"Well, thank you for texting me. Damn it, I can't believe I didn't notice the signs. Earlier today, I noticed she looked a little pale, but I didn't think anything of it."

Hawk was grabbing his hair in frustration and tried to pry his way through the paramedics, but they kept holding him back.

"Your majesty, it is imperative that we get her to the hospital now." The paramedics tried to convince Hawk that they needed to go to the hospital right now.

"I'm riding in the ambulance with her," Hawk stated, more of an order rather than as a statement.

The paramedics nodded their heads and ran to the ambulance. There were many kids who were staring and taking videos of the situation which Hawk thought was extremely disrespectful.

When he got in the ambulance, he sat down beside Violet and grabbed her right hand, holding it to his chest.

"Damn it, Violet, you better pull through."

*❀❁❀*

Hawk called Martin and James on the way to the hospital to inform them about the situation.

Martin was shuddering in fear, scared that he would lose his daughter figure. James was also terrified of losing his niece that he just found out about.

Currently, Hawk was in the waiting room, sitting impatiently, while Violet was getting MRI scans.

"Eli?" Hawk turned his head to see Demetri there with Violet's favorite drink, hoping he would give it to Violet once she wakes up.