25. reoccurance

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

SEVERAL DAYS HAVE GONE BY and James and Martin have seemed to have gotten closer lately.

After many months away from school, Violet decided she would go back today. Martin was hesitant at first, but he eventually gave in, knowing Violet is an amazing convincer.

Hawk wasn't sure if she should be back either, but on the other hand, he was happy that his girlfriend was feeling better.

Violet was in her room, putting on her school uniform, flattening down her skirt while looking at herself in the mirror.

Violet saw the reflection of Hawk in her mirror, surprised to see her boyfriend here this early.

"You look gorgeous as always, my love." Hawk walked behind Violet and gently placed his hands on her waist, pulling her closer to his body.

"Thanks, Eli. To be honest, I'm a little scared to go back to school. You know with my hair and all." Hawk hated to see Violet feel insecure about herself.

"Princess, don't worry about them. It's just you and me. Well, also Demetri I guess." Violet laughed slightly before picking up her backpack to go downstairs.

"Hey, good morning sunshine." James greeted as his niece walked downstairs.

"Hey, Uncle. So you guys don't have to pick me up after school today. Eli is going to take me to get ice cream."

Martin and James looked at each other and smirked slightly before their gaze returned to Violet.

"Okay, have a good day at school kids," Martin said while taking a sip of his coffee.

The two teenagers left the home and Martin and James sat there in silence, not really sure what else to say to each other.

"More coffee?" James offered to Martin.

"Oh, yes, of course, thank you." Martin smiled at James who smiled back at him.

"So, I don't mean to intrude, but would you like to talk about what happened? You know with your ex. It's not good to hold in emotions like this." Martin was contemplating t first whether or not he should talk about his ex to a person he was deeply attracted to.

"Sure, i-it be nice to finally tell someone other than Violet."

James smiled then put down his newspaper to have his attention fully on Martin.