19. roller coaster

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ·❉· ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

VIOLET COULDN'T HELP BUT SMILE at the fact that she kissed the man she has been looking for all along. After all the times she thought he hated her, little did she know Hawk always had a soft spot for her and she didn't notice.

Hawk's butler took Violet home and the ride was a comfortable silence. Hawk held Violet's hand the entire time and she had butterflies in her stomach.

She was about to walk out of the limo, but she felt Hawk pull her hand slightly, making her go back into the car.

"What's up? Why are you staring at me like that?" Violet blushed and laughed nervously, not really liking the eye contact.

"Nothing, you're just really beautiful." Violet smiled and gave Hawk one last kiss before leaving the limo again.

However, this boy, being the gentlemen he is, walked Violet to her door. When they reached her door, Hawk grabbed Violet's waist and gave her another kiss.

"Okay, okay, okay, I should go in now before Martin thinks I'm getting kidnapped or something." Hawk chuckled slightly and walked back to his limo before blowing Violet an air kiss which she gladly caught.

Violet walked into her home and her eyes were desperately trying to find Martin so she could tell him the good news.

"MARTIN! Bestie where the hell are you?" Violet heard footsteps come down the stairs and there stood the famous Martin.

"What do you want? I'm on a call with David," Martin whisper-shouted. Violet smirked then started to yell into his phone.

"HI DAVID!" Violet smiled and she could hear the chuckles of David coming from the other line of the phone. 

"HEY VIVI! HELP ME CONVINCE MARTIN TO BUY THE GREEN SWEATER HE WAS TALKING ABOUT." Violet stared at Martin and he looked at her confused.

"Oh my god, Martin, you didn't buy the green sweater yet?" Violet gasped dramatically and sarcastically put a hand to her chest.

Martin laughed then rolled his eyes before pushing Violet slightly.

"Anyways, I have to go, babe, the child wants to talk to me." When Martin hung up, Violet looked like she was about to pounce at him.

"What? You wanted to talk to let's talk."

"Okay, so guess what happened today?"