Chapter 38

*As always, this story is on-going and changes will be made along the way

Thank you to each and every one of you for reading my book. Your support is everything to me! :)

Feel free to comment & vote below!

**Mature content in this book | +18 only

**

Isabella

The rational voice in my head was screaming for me to turn around and leave. What are you doing, Isabella? Hand in hand with Giovanni, we walked into his apartment and I was welcomed by his home again. We were both too intoxicated to get behind the wheel so Giovanni called a cab to bring us here. We said nothing further on the way here but the tension was suffocating. He held my hand the entire time and I was happy to feel his touch again. Even something as simple as him holding my hand and rubbing his thumb over my hand the way he always did was enough for me.

He let go of my hand and strolled over to the curtains in his lounge, pulling them closed as he shut us off from the outside world.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked, dropping his jacket onto his couch as he walked back into the kitchen

I walked over to the counter and placed my coat on it along with my bag, "What do you have?"

"I'm not going to offer you Whiskey again cause I know you didn't enjoy that," he opened up the fridge, "I have white wine though if you'd like,"

I shook my head, "I'm actually fine for now,"

He walked over to me and leaned his hands on either side of me as my back was against the counter. He smelled of faint alcohol mixed with his cologne. It was still so strong and I loved it. Just breathing him in intoxicated my senses. He wore a black shirt that fit perfectly around his arms, showing every curve of his muscles. I flicked my eyes up and he was already looking down at me.

I reached out and ran my hands up his shirt and over his chest, "I like your shirt,"

He smirked, "Really? It's not that great,"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I should have been more specific," I murmured seductively, "I meant I'd like your shirt if it was on the floor,"

"Well, that can easily be arranged," he reached over his head and pulled his shirt off, dropping it to the floor

My breath caught in my throat at the sight of his naked body. Fuck, I loved his tattoos. They captivated my attention. I ran my fingers along his chest and down his arms, making my way over each of them. He stepped closer to me, closing in the proximity between us

"Your turn," he murmured

"I can't just pull mine over my head like you did," I turned around so my back was facing him and slowly moved my hair to the front, "You'll have to help me with the zip,"

"I can do that for you," he reached for my zip and slowly pulled it down, his fingertips brushing over my skin

I peeled the dress off my arms and allowed it to fall to the floor. He pulled me closer to him and we were skin to skin now. I could feel the heat radiating off his body. He leaned into my ear and nipped at it causing me to gasp, the desire rolling through me. He moved his lips down my neck and I reached my arm behind me, finding his hair. I leaned my head back and basked in what he was doing to me. Every kiss setting my body alight. Pulling me closer to him, I could feel him come alive for me.