Battle plan!

"Mom i'm home and i have Ellie!"  Ellie was back to normal.

"A!  I'm so glad your home!"  That was Jake.  He ran up and hugged me. 

"Hey you!  And yes i'm home."  Soon he pushed me behind him and stared at Ellie.  "What are you doing?"

"Stay back Anastasia.  I will kill her."  I had to stop him!

"Jake!  No!"  I ran in front of Ellie.  "Shes not going to hurt you.  Shes here to help.  Trust me."

"Ana!  Do you even know what she is?  Her background?"  Did he just call me Ana...

"What did you just call me?"

"Sorry A.  It just kind of came out.  I didnt mean to calll you Ana..."  He sounded upset.

"Its okay, just dont let it happen again, okay?"  I had to calm down.

"Okay.  So how did you two meet?"  He was curious.  I already could feel him picking away at my brain.

"Having fun there?"  I said sarcastically/

"Yes i am actually, i love princess to princess reasoning.  Especially with Snow.  Shes a tough one.  Then i watched you and Ellie.  You are a mean fighting machine!   Man you too had it out for eachother! I love this!  Its like tv, but from your head!  And it really did happen!"  He was excited.  I quickly shocked him lightly.  I learned how to do that over a course of 3 days.  "Ow!  What was that for?"

"Sorry but i need my mind back."  They started laughing at me. 

"Awh man.  I was getting to the best part."

"And what was that?" 

"The part where you actually managed to record a dream you had about us...  How did you do that?"  I didnt know what he was talking about.. I had a dream about us but how would i record it?  That was strange.  "So i guess we are going to fight together.... "  He sounded upset.

"Of course we are.  Why wouldnt we?"  I didnt understand why he was sad.

"What if something happens to one of us?  What if one of us cant hold up through the fight?  What if she brings something stronger than we have trained for?  A.... Think about it...."

"Jake, quit stressing.   We will be fine!  I can assure you.  We both fight and we have Ellie.  Theirs only 3 of her in the whole world."

"Right.  Allison can get the other two.  Its easy for her."  I was now concerned.

"I wont fight my own kind."  Ellie suddenly came in.

"Ellie what if they choose to be on her side?"

"Then i wont fight.  Simple as that."  Ellie was serious.

"Its your choice.  But we need everyone we can get."

"You can get someone else if she brings my sisters."